Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  GinXTY for Server Admin
Heart
Name: GinXTY

Timezone: EST

Availability: Online 6 days a week from 10pm est to 3am est. I don't always go out after work, usually just come home and play some source. I played competitive for years and recently I have came back and i think i have a lot of hours racked up.

Tell us something about yourself: I am an executive chef living in Toronto Canada.I used to play on Team Hyper, Make it Bacon, EZ5 and Furia Mexico. Im an OG to this game

Reason For Admin Application: Seems like there's a shortage during the night. I hardly catch individuals that have admin online while I'm playing.
(Apr 27 2018, 06:16 AM)GinXTY Wrote: Name: GinXTY

Availability: Online 6 days a week from 10pm est to 3am est. I don't always go out after work, usually just come home and play some source. I played competitive for years and recently I have came back and i think i have a lot of hours racked up.

Tell us something about yourself: I am an executive chef living in Toronto Canada.

Reason For Admin Application: Seems like there's a shortage during the night. I hardly catch individuals that have admin online while I'm playing.

Good luck, and please wait patiently for a response to the application, it could take some time to process fully. Thank you for your patience.
(Apr 27 2018, 06:16 AM)GinXTY Wrote: Name: GinXTY

Tell us something about yourself: I am an executive chef living in Toronto Canada.I used to play on Team Hyper, Make it Bacon, EZ5 and Furia Mexico. Im an OG to this game

Good to see an other ex-league comeback ! (http://www.legit-proof.com/search?m=guid...3A13886362)

Good luck for your application and have fun on (wL) Heart
-EVALUATING-

As Cali stated, please have patience.
Please submit 10 of your best recopies for admin consideration. Once I have cooked, eaten, and evaluated them personally can you even be considered for admin after only have been playing here for a couple months.

Please no poutine recopies either, that shit has no place in america, we're fat enough.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 03 2018, 05:52 PM)tardbus Wrote: Please submit 10 of your best recopies for admin consideration. Once I have cooked, eaten, and evaluated them personally can you even be considered for admin after only have been playing here for a couple months.

Please no poutine recopies either, that shit has no place in america, we're fat enough.

POUTINE IS LIFE, LIFE IS POUTINE

Poutines : https://www.google.com/search?q=poutine&...05#imgrc=_

Other classic good stuff http://www.playbuzz.com/nikitab12/truly-...-you-tried
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.