Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Pug Ban
SteamID: STEAM_1:0:71900336

I got banned for leaving the pug before the match even started after I just finished. Didn't even realize I was banned until a friend messaged me telling that the chat said I had recieved a 24 hour ban and when I checked the website it said leaving a pug, even thought the pug didn't start yet and we were waiting for players to join. Just want to know if it's a glitch or?...
(Apr 28 2018, 06:55 PM)josh- Wrote: SteamID: STEAM_1:0:71900336

I got banned for leaving the pug before the match even started after I just finished. Didn't even realize I was banned until a friend messaged me telling that the chat said I had recieved a 24 hour ban and when I checked the website it said leaving a pug, even thought the pug didn't start yet and we were waiting for players to join. Just want to know if it's a glitch or?...

Its not a glitch, second the map is switched it is considered live, you got a free unban chance per month on this website.

I cant link you since im on an ipad atm, but its very ez to find if you got your account linked ! (edit for the link :
https://war-lords.net/help#help-banchance).

Have a good time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
(Apr 28 2018, 07:29 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Apr 28 2018, 06:55 PM)josh- Wrote: SteamID: STEAM_1:0:71900336

Its not a glitch, second the map is switched it is considered live, you got a free unban chance per month on this website.

I cant link you since im on an ipad atm, but its very ez to find if you got your account linked ! (edit for the link :
https://war-lords.net/help#help-banchance).

Have a good time.
We needed 1 more player and I didn't want to play another one it wasn't live at all...I left and the pug didn't even switch into the actual pug server, It was still the warm up screen were people are waiting for joining players :o