Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ban Appeal
I've been permanently banned almost a year ago while playing CS:GO with my mates for using a bhop script on a different account, I am sorry for doing that. I have never used any scripts on CS:S and this is the game I would really like to play with friends these days, your servers are the only good remaining PUG ones, I would really appreciate it if you guys could remove my ban. Again I am sorry and thank you.
(May 10 2018, 07:22 PM)Jagg Wrote: [color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]I've been permanently banned almost a year ago while playing CS:GO with my mates for using a bhop script on a different [/color][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)]account[/color][color=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.701960784313725)], I am sorry for doing that. I have never used any scripts on CS:S and this is the game I would really like to play with friends these days, your servers are the only good remaining PUG ones, I would really appreciate it if you guys could remove my ban. Again I am sorry and thank you.[/color]

Also you don't need to unban me on csgo I just want to play css
Good luck w urban request dude
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(May 10 2018, 07:22 PM)Jagg Wrote: I've been permanently banned almost a year ago while playing CS:GO with my mates for using a bhop script on a different account, I am sorry for doing that. I have never used any scripts on CS:S and this is the game I would really like to play with friends these days, your servers are the only good remaining PUG ones, I would really appreciate it if you guys could remove my ban. Again I am sorry and thank you.

At least you admitted it, that’s a good start. Please wait for bison or an other root to post here, they are generally more open to unbans when people are honest.

Have a good day !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   CaliSnipe
Well thanks for appealing properly as that’s appreciated. Unfortunately it could take some time to review the appeal by a root admin but I do say good luck and thank you for your patience.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Crusader