Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Eye Test Violation
(May 27 2018, 04:02 AM)Copperhead2801 Wrote: Dear Admin ,

It maybe my nephew  touch my PC to playing tanks games using cheats which cause this.

It will not happen again thanks please unban.

It maybe my nephew  touch my PC to playing tanks games using cheats which cause this.
(May 30 2018, 01:07 AM)johnnyboi212 Wrote:
(May 27 2018, 04:02 AM)Copperhead2801 Wrote: Dear Admin ,

It will not happen again thanks please unban.

this might be the most legitimate excuse I've seen in the past few weeks
if my little brother/cousin/niece/baby nephew/goddaughter/second removed brother in law/fill in the blank got me perma'd i would beat tf out of them. first of all nobody touches my pc (not only i don't let them- my keyboard and mouse are encrusted with years of grime, a very effective deterrent btw) and second of all nobody gets in between me and my video games. i'm throwing shit out of my 7th story apartment window when i get pissed off over the reg, don't fuck with me, i have a hair trigger temper irl and stopped going to my court-mandated anger management sessions
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.