Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion  A good ol suggestion
Hi. My name's Fahrenheit. I'm pretty new here, but I really like your servers and I think I'll be staying here and trying to improve my CS skills. I noticed you guys have a teamspeak, and I'm just gonna say this right now; I f***ing hate teamspeak. I might be biased, but I personally think Discord is so much better, so I was thinking that maybe you guys could make an official WarLords Discord? If you like, I can help set everything up. With best regards, Fahrenheit  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fahrenheit's post:
   rookoo
(May 30 2018, 12:12 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: Hi. My name's Fahrenheit. I'm pretty new here, but I really like your servers and I think I'll be staying here and trying to improve my CS skills. I noticed you guys have a teamspeak, and I'm just gonna say this right now; I f***ing hate teamspeak. I might be biased, but I personally think Discord is so much better, so I was thinking that maybe you guys could make an official WarLords Discord? If you like, I can help set everything up. With best regards, Fahrenheit  Tongue

i think bison and ben are already working on a Chat Roulette, but i like Discord too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookoo's post:
   Fahrenheit
i think they already have a discord for pubg. adding a source channel might be too disruptive for their little sanctuary
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Fahrenheit
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
it's not like nobody uses the team speak fr anyway . but I don't see any problems with a css discord
[-] The following 1 user Likes thecorbittt1's post:
   Fahrenheit
(May 30 2018, 01:15 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: i think they already have a discord for pubg. adding a source channel might be too disruptive for their little sanctuary

In the discord we are using there is already a css channel, a rts channel, a rocket league channel, a LoL channel and a fortnite channel.

I'll just have to confirm with Vivix/Bison if it is for all to use first before posting the info's here.
Bison said Vivix is inactive, and he doesnt have a mic, so he doesnt really care if you guys wanna use our discord.

Here are the infos https://discord.gg/jBTdCF

Have a good time on wL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Jesse W.
Bison doesn’t have a mic? Let me send him one. I just want to hear her voice.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Call me when humans go extinct's post:
   i cri everytiem
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
(May 30 2018, 12:12 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: Hi. My name's Fahrenheit. I'm pretty new here, but I really like your servers and I think I'll be staying here and trying to improve my CS skills. I noticed you guys have a teamspeak, and I'm just gonna say this right now; I f***ing hate teamspeak. I might be biased, but I personally think Discord is so much better, so I was thinking that maybe you guys could make an official WarLords Discord? If you like, I can help set everything up. With best regards, Fahrenheit  Tongue

Are you talking about the regular team speak during scrims and stuff? what don't you like about it? I think it's fine, the fact that you can mute people if you don't want to hear them seems a good enough feature, unless you want something like talking to only certain people? like a direct chat? I've only used discord 1 time in my teams server so i really don't know.
hmmmm
(May 31 2018, 04:39 AM)noir Wrote: Bison doesn’t have a mic? Let me send him one. I just want to hear her voice.

Me too. We might be looking at the next Britney Spears LOL
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]