Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned for bhop scripting
Name: Fahrenheit
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:209816760
I wasn't aware that bhop scripts weren't allowed at the time, but I was trying to program one in Visual Basic, and at the time I was in your server while it was empty. I guess I got it right because I got banned by your anticheat. I'm really very sorry and I will be sure not to use any bhop scripts in the future. I just learned about pugs and I met some people that are pretty cool on your server yesterday and I'd love to come back. Once again, I'm sorry for not reading the rules and breaking them.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379899249
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fahrenheit's post:
   rookoo
(May 30 2018, 02:48 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: Name: Fahrenheit
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:209816760
I wasn't aware that bhop scripts weren't allowed at the time, but I was trying to program one in Visual Basic, and at the time I was in your server while it was empty. I guess I got it right because I got banned by your anticheat. I'm really very sorry and I will be sure not to use any bhop scripts in the future. I just learned about pugs and I met some people that are pretty cool on your server yesterday and I'd love to come back. Once again, I'm sorry for not reading the rules and breaking them.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198379899249

Can you attach the Bhop Script that you wrote in visual basic,as a proof that your telling the truth.
yeah sorry for the late response i just got out of class
hold on idk if it attached ill send you a link to the google docs
heres the link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G0oL...sp=sharing
sorry about the messages, me and my friend were working on it on my laptop
im really very sorry and ill never do it again i just really wanna play some pugs
(May 30 2018, 03:58 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: im really very sorry and ill never do it again i just really wanna play some pugs

Your appeal has been denied by root admins
gg
Good luck with fortnite Big Grin Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crusader's post:
   Jesse W.
(May 31 2018, 06:45 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(May 30 2018, 03:58 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote: im really very sorry and ill never do it again i just really wanna play some pugs

gg

Fortnite is G A R B A G E
But hopefully in the future you guys will let me back in because in the short time I had on your server I had a lot of fun. I'm going to try and get into contact with Bison and try and see if I can negotiate anything with him. Bison, if you're reading this, I've added you on steam. Feel free to add me back and message me, because I really enjoyed the community and I'm still hoping to be able to come back.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fahrenheit's post:
   rookoo
(May 31 2018, 06:09 PM)Fahrenheit Wrote:
(May 31 2018, 06:45 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

gg

Fortnite is G A R B A G E
But hopefully in the future you guys will let me back in because in the short time I had on your server I had a lot of fun. I'm going to try and get into contact with Bison and try and see if I can negotiate anything with him. Bison, if you're reading this, I've added you on steam. Feel free to add me back and message me, because I really enjoyed the community and I'm still hoping to be able to come back.
Being un-banned usually involves some variation of buying a new copy of the game and/or making a donation -- including the promises you've already made. Just giving you a heads up...
root admin extends the offer afaik there is no usually, it's done on a case-by-case basis
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.