Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Banned
Hi, I am Landon. I was one your server about 10 mins ago and I was permently banned by the 11 year old I think his name one Ms. something. And everyone one the server was saying I was aim locking to there heads and I wasn't. I woild like to report this admin and get unbanned because I put it on everything that I was not hacking and people go to my account all the time and see that I have a vac ban and it was for bhop scripting in csgo when I didn't know better. Anywayy they don't have prof im hacking or cheating and im not so I would like to be unban so I can play with my friend again thanks.

Landon T.
You were banned by bison and just admitted to a form of cheating in csgo so, you do cheat and since bison is the one that did the ban it’s highly unlikely he’ll reverse it but please wait while it’s reviewed thanks.
(Jun 09 2018, 05:53 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: You were banned by bison and just admitted to a form of cheating in csgo so, you do cheat and since bison is the one that did the ban it’s highly unlikely he’ll reverse it but please wait while it’s reviewed thanks.

Number one I was not cheating and yes I admit to bhop scripting in csgo but I did not hack and I wasn't hacking on your server but if you can show me prof that I was and a clip or some sort of prof I will stop trying to get unbanned only saying that because I don't hack or cheat. You can say I do but I don't I have 2500 hours on the game your would more than like know im good at the game they just would say that because they suck at the game. I want prof and a unban please. Thanks.
(Jun 09 2018, 06:31 PM)lntullous Wrote:
(Jun 09 2018, 05:53 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: You were banned by bison and just admitted to a form of cheating in csgo so, you do cheat and since bison is the one that did the ban it’s highly unlikely he’ll reverse it but please wait while it’s reviewed thanks.

Number one I was not cheating and yes I admit to bhop scripting in csgo but I did not hack and I wasn't hacking on your server but if you can show me prof that I was and a clip or some sort of prof I will stop trying to get unbanned only saying that because I don't hack or cheat. You can say I do but I don't I have 2500 hours on the game your would more than like know im good at the game they just would say that because they suck at the game. I want prof and a unban please. Thanks.

im fucking cackling here
(Jun 09 2018, 06:31 PM)lntullous Wrote: Number one I was not cheating and yes I admit to bhop scripting in csgo but I did not hack

lol

(Jun 09 2018, 03:50 AM)lntullous Wrote: Hi, I am Landon. I was one your server about 10 mins ago and I was permently banned by the 11 year old I think his name one Ms. something.

The admin who banned you is at the top of the food chain, he's one of the most objective around and if he bans you on your 2nd pug it means you were obvious as hell.

The almost perfect hsp on every guns probably didnt help either https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/192088993/weapons Tongue

Have a great time elsewhere mate !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader
obviously someone with a name like that isn't going to be anywhere close to decent at any game
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   rookoo
Who is your friend?
[-] The following 2 users Like sift's post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
(Jun 09 2018, 03:50 AM)lntullous Wrote: Hi, I am Landon.

England is my city
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]