Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intentionally Killing Pug
https://war-lords.net/pugs/67885

Quitting starts with Old Spice and is followed up with remainder of team
that pug looks like it was a bigger blessing on your rws than you could have ever asked for. cut the histronics. if there is any admin action i hope they nuke your stats as well just to keep the record straight
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Those players deserve bans for abandoning a pug, those are the rules
The rules are supposed to be followed, not exploited
Upon further review I find myself in complete agreement. Hand out the perma bans and throw away the keys
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Jun 22 2018, 05:00 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: that pug looks like it was a bigger blessing on your rws than you could have ever asked for....

Also quadruple my RWS as that would have been the likely result at the end of that pug
why do you want to be Helmut so bad?
you literally lag around the map for half of every game and can't manage to break 1KDR for your career. qq moar
This is a player report, not a bash on Sift thread. Please take any unnecessary comments somewhere else.
[-] The following 1 user Likes QueenCrazy's post:
   CaliSnipe
HiĀ Big Grin
-Crazy