Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Wrongfully banned.
https://war-lords.net/bans/60907

I got banned because we live in a dictatorship and now Bison thinks he can operate his free-to-play community the same way.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, playing here's a privilege not a right, but I'm white, so don't I get this privilege too?

Bison, if you can't find your Will To Live just unban pls.  I'll give you sloppy throat and then you'll have something to live for.
looks like you want it extended to permanent lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   johnnyboi212, Muffinman
I'll extend Bison's dick to permanent if he unbans me
Let me go down (no pun intended) in history as less annoying than MeMoRy and I'll be satisfied (pun intended)
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Jesse W.
lol damn a month long ban wtf kind of trouble have u been causing brotherman lmao
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Lmao I love bison's breakdown of what transpired during that friendly fire match.

The question here is whether anything goes during friendly fire or if rule of law still applies.

I have always assumed that if friendly fire is voted on that it is mutually understood that everyone will be tking each other.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Dude that entire match was trolling from the very first round. We were all just fucking around and laughing well before FF got turned on. Granted both Zorandi and I had each other muted so not sure what his whole view on it all was, but the other 3 were just having fun. But we messaged and we're cool about it all now.

It's impossible not to troll if you're on Cali's team because he's constantly baiting you and just blatantly open about it. And herein we see Bison's bias, because the mood of that match was started by and encouraged by the admin on the team (sorry Rabbit, Cali counts much more as an admin) and that's what allowed the match to become FF and become a troll/TK fest, and yet Cali gets nothing for it. There's even a separate post about him trolling, and anyone who's played with him in the past 1-2 months knows he's nothing but a troll right now. Which is fine, I'm not asking for him to be punished, but everyone should remember this next time Bison claims to be 'objective.'

Bison never liked me nor trusted me, and *that's* why I received a month long ban, not for anything that happened in that game. That's why I made a troll ban appeal too because I know, well, I'm guilty of the TKs, but also that there's no point trying to explain that this wasn't "griefing" and that it wasn't "repeated" given that Drago removed the previous ban after a single day and admitted to me that it wasn't justified. Zorandi didn't even ask in that post for me to be banned, he just wanted his ban removed because Cali banned him when he didn't instigate anything. Bison just took that as an opportunity ban me
[-] The following 2 users Like woKe's post:
   Jesse W., sift
ban upgraded to perma, thread locked, no formal response post by any admin at all, that would be odee af, I'd write an obituary for you in the shoutbox, which you would end up occasionally haunting a la titanium
Idk how you could say bison never liked you. Firstly I'd like to think he likes everyone no matter what, an all-forgiving sort of father figure many of us may have missed out on as children & so desperately (and very clearly) need, and even if that isn't true & he is not like a father to us in the biblical, prodigal son sense, I'd like to think that he doesn't dislike anyone without having a good reason to dislike them. I mean, maybe I'm experiencing a little Stockholm syndrome here, and instead of speaking truth to power I am cowering down to try to earn some brownie points to later redeem. Plus I know Cali goes hella wild with the admin abuse so wouldn't dare even go in that direction publicly on the forums :D
[-] The following 2 users Like Jesse W.'s post:
   johnnyboi212, rookoo
(Jul 06 2018, 11:19 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: Idk how you could say bison never liked you. Firstly I'd like to think he likes everyone no matter what, an all-forgiving sort of father figure many of us may have missed out on as children & so desperately (and very clearly) need, and even if that isn't true & he is not like a father to us in the biblical, prodigal son sense, I'd like to think that he doesn't dislike anyone without having a good reason to dislike them. I mean, maybe I'm experiencing a little Stockholm syndrome here, and instead of speaking truth to power I am cowering down to try to earn some brownie points to later redeem. Plus I know Cali goes hella wild with the admin abuse so wouldn't dare even go in that direction publicly on the forums Big Grin

I like to think Bison is a human being, who, like any human being, has biases and flaws.  In all my interactions with him he's fallen somewhere between cold and rude, which is not what I'd expect from an all-forgiving father figure.  

I once tried to report a bug to him about the sub list and he just assumed I was bitching because I didn't get in a pug.  He seems to always assume the worst about me, which, combined with his coldness, give me plenty of evidence to conclude he doesn't like me.

I'll keep trying to speak truth to power since you seem to be bitching out  Wink