Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban me lmfao
just a reminder this 4 rws cokeline watched demos of me that he never linked and accused me of cheating then manually banned me

https://play.esea.net/users/549878

reason i should get unbanned: im not fucking cheating you lying fucker, all you kids who said im blatant wheres the vac ban? https://steamcommunity.com/id/freeshmoke/ wheres the smac bans? https://play.esea.net/users/2089179 wheres the esea bans? where is any other proof besides some fucking career 4 rws who has NO league experience besides some shitty open team called WARLORDS CSS. let me pug again dude, u can come to my house and watch me ok dude? what do u want? a monitor cam? u want me to stream some games? can bison or someone else review this ban (preferably not bison because hes the fucking guy who has no experience in cs that watched a SOURCE DEMO and concluded that im cheating in the only pug servers left in css, who the fuck would even cheat on a 2k pop game?) I literally just want to play some source pugs again. csgo pugs arent fun as css <3
no uban lmao

Big Grin
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
oh lol , idk if you are clueless or trolling but oh well.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: just a reminder this 4 rws cokeline watched demos of me that he never linked and accused me of cheating then manually banned me

The guy who banned you is one of the most impartial admin on wL, he is also the "owner" of it, he is literally the last person to want someone banned perm for no reasons.

Demo's are all on your pug stats page, he probably reviewed most of the last 1's listed.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: reason i should get unbanned: im not fucking cheating you lying fucker, all you kids who said im blatant wheres the vac ban? (...) wheres the smac bans?

For someone linking his ESEA profile, you sure dont seem to know the primary reason people are paying for ESEA services ? You know the hundreds of cheats passing through VAC like butter and the hundreds of thousands of cheaters roaming on CSGO ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: https://play.esea.net/users/2089179

Great an almost empty ESEA account with 0 league exp (with exactly 4 matches of any type played), so ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: where is any other proof besides some fucking career 4 rws who has NO league experience besides some shitty open team called WARLORDS CSS

lol insulting the servers you wanna be unbanned from and the server owner, sounds like a great plan mate.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote:  let me pug again dude, u can come to my house and watch me ok dude? what do u want? a monitor cam? u want me to stream some games?  

get over it, is that too much to ask ? Bored of CSGO and not enough money for other games ? (fortnite is free, but maybe you dont have enough space on disk ? Uninstall CSS i think it might be enough).

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: who the fuck would even cheat on a 2k pop game?

Literally hundreds of players ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote:  I literally just want to play some source pugs again. csgo pugs arent fun as css <3

The only accurate sentence in the whole paragraph finally, yes you do want to comeback and play source pugs, yes it was stupid of you to cheat on (wL) servers, yes indeed csgo isnt as fun as css for lots of players.

Here yah go :  https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/fr/bu...tle-royale

Or wait for CS:S 2 to come out same time as Half-Life 3 will.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Crusader
(Jul 11 2018, 11:50 AM)Ben- Wrote: oh lol , idk if you are clueless or trolling but oh well.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: just a reminder this 4 rws cokeline watched demos of me that he never linked and accused me of cheating then manually banned me

The guy who banned you is one of the most impartial admin on wL, he is also the "owner" of it, he is literally the last person to want someone banned perm for no reasons.

Demo's are all on your pug stats page, he probably reviewed most of the last 1's listed.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: reason i should get unbanned: im not fucking cheating you lying fucker, all you kids who said im blatant wheres the vac ban? (...) wheres the smac bans?

For someone linking his ESEA profile, you sure dont seem to know the primary reason people are paying for ESEA services ? You know the hundreds of cheats passing through VAC like butter and the hundreds of thousands of cheaters roaming on CSGO ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: https://play.esea.net/users/2089179

Great an almost empty ESEA account with 0 league exp (with exactly 4 matches of any type played), so ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: where is any other proof besides some fucking career 4 rws who has NO league experience besides some shitty open team called WARLORDS CSS

lol insulting the servers you wanna be unbanned from and the server owner, sounds like a great plan mate.

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote:  let me pug again dude, u can come to my house and watch me ok dude? what do u want? a monitor cam? u want me to stream some games?  

get over it, is that too much to ask ? Bored of CSGO and not enough money for other games ? (fortnite is free, but maybe you dont have enough space on disk ? Uninstall CSS i think it might be enough).

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote: who the fuck would even cheat on a 2k pop game?

Literally hundreds of players ?

(Jul 11 2018, 10:40 AM)44ina Wrote:  I literally just want to play some source pugs again. csgo pugs arent fun as css <3

The only accurate sentence in the whole paragraph finally, yes you do want to comeback and play source pugs, yes it was stupid of you to cheat on (wL) servers, yes indeed csgo isnt as fun as css for lots of players.

Here yah go :  https://www.epicgames.com/fortnite/fr/bu...tle-royale

Or wait for CS:S 2 to come out same time as Half-Life 3 will.
go fuck yourself moron. i didnt cheat on fucking warlords dude. you're mad cause i insulted the owner of this shitty falsebanning shit? lmao off yourself. get the strap. also, not 4 matches played if you look @ months, too early in the morning to read buddy?
(Jul 11 2018, 11:50 AM)Ben- Wrote: The only accurate sentence in the whole paragraph finally, yes you do want to comeback and play source pugs, yes it was stupid of you to cheat on (wL) servers, yes indeed csgo isnt as fun as css for lots of players.

hahahahahahahaahhahahahahaha yea so stupid of me to cheat, more like so stupid of this retard bison to falseban a legit player and have some dumbfuck like you back him up, at this point i know im not getting unbanned for simply the things im saying in this post, but this sentence makes you look like a fucking idiot. get the strap
(Jul 11 2018, 12:23 PM)44ina Wrote: go fuck yourself moron. i didnt cheat on fucking warlords dude. you're mad cause i insulted the owner of this shitty falsebanning shit? lmao off yourself. gun2head

someone seems to be on his week  Heart  RUN !!!
(Jul 11 2018, 12:27 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Jul 11 2018, 12:23 PM)44ina Wrote: go fuck yourself moron. i didnt cheat on fucking warlords dude. you're mad cause i insulted the owner of this shitty falsebanning shit? lmao off yourself. gun2head

someone seems to be on his week  Heart  RUN

yikes bro, keep defending some owner of dead servers who banned a legit player, also thats my only esea acc I linked, why dont u and bison go get ur open team WARLORDS CSS back up and running, he gots a real good history of league exp and should be manually banning players for cheating. what more retarded shit are u gonna say now?
(Jul 11 2018, 12:30 PM)44ina Wrote:

yikes bro, keep defending some owner of dead servers who banned a legit player, also thats my only esea acc I linked, why dont u and bison go get ur open team WARLORDS CSS back up and running, he gots a real good history of league exp and should be manually banning players for cheating. what more retarded shit are u gonna say now?

lol talking about exp with 4 pugs played on ESEA ever, anyways. To answer the question : "what more retarded shit are u gonna say now?"

mmmmmmmmmmm, how is your day ? Great i assume, seems like it Big Grin
(Jul 11 2018, 12:34 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Jul 11 2018, 12:30 PM)44ina Wrote:

lol talking about exp with 4 pugs played on ESEA ever, anyways. To answer the question : "what more retarded shit are u gonna say now?"

mmmmmmmmmmm, how is your day ? Great i assume, seems like it  Big Grin
https://gyazo.com/73d20f3a53a36c74635ff7030732527f

yea bro I definitley played 4 pugs that lasted 11+ hours in this month alone with 5+ pages of pugs, u sure know what ur talking about. get the strap

also why are u still trying to make an argument? i got falsebanned off the only pug servers in css left by some wannabe who shouldnt be watching demos and deciding shit. i got falsebanned by your retarded friend. stop commenting bro, walk away
(Jul 11 2018, 12:38 PM)44ina Wrote: https://gyazo.com/73d20f3a53a36c74635ff7030732527f

yea bro I definitley played 4 pugs that lasted 11+ hours in this month alone with 5+ pages of pugs, u sure know what ur talking about. get the strap

also why are u still trying to make an argument? i got falsebanned off the only pug servers in css left by some wannabe who shouldnt be watching demos and deciding shit. i got falsebanned by your retarded friend. stop commenting bro, walk away

OMG you played 7 pages of pugs LOL im deeply sorry i must apologize mate, x 10 the slight experience it was showing on my pc screen, wow !

Sorry when i put CAREER and ALL on your esea profile it only showed 1-2-1 as W-T-L

You are so experienced mate, please, share it all with us !

oh wait its still pretty much nothing Rolleyes