Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
95 "Guard -level 27
(Jul 14 2018, 05:00 PM)thecorbittt1 Wrote: well this is very interesting

ikr its just like helmut to be toxic af then complain about it when a admin does his job.
(Jul 14 2018, 06:02 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

ikr its just like helmut to be toxic af then complain about it when a admin does his job.

Show me the rule in the server/website where it says you can be banned/gagged for being toxic. Literally !ignore Helmut or !ignore guard or !ignore anybody and you never have to deal with them again.

Unfortunately for me, !ignoring people like you only means I don't have to listen to you, but I still have to have you on my team going 10 and 25
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
(Jul 15 2018, 12:53 AM)helmut^ Wrote:

Show me the rule in the server/website where it says you can be banned/gagged for being toxic.  Literally !ignore Helmut or !ignore guard or !ignore anybody and you never have to deal with them again.

Unfortunately for me, !ignoring people like you only means I don't have to listen to you, but I still have to have you on my team going 10 and 25

savage  Big Grin Big Grin

Show me the rule in the server/website where it says you can be banned/gagged for being toxic.  Literally !ignore Helmut or !ignore guard or !ignore anybody and you never have to deal with them again.

damn son didnt know you took a dead game so seriously.  For real though why would the gag feature be there for admins then? someone has no common sense at all. Guess you never have ran a server or simply even sat down and thought logically. Theres no point in playing with someone if he has a whole team muted and just running around not making calls. I consider shit like that throwing. Some of us just play for fun. ITs not cevo/esea finals bro.

well i mean you could just not play warlords lol maybe you wouldn't have to deal with shitties , just maybe tho idk if it fr works lol

Maybe you should try not being such a miserable cunt who defines his self-worth by "winning" pugs in a 12 year old game.  Sad...
(Jul 16 2018, 09:40 PM)woKe Wrote:

Maybe you should try not being such a miserable cunt who defines his self-worth by "winning" pugs in a 12 year old game.  Sad...

Says the nerd banned for 14 daystwice in 2 months for griefing Tongue

Says the nerd who asked teammates to have me unignore you, to which i did, just so you could talk shit to me. Says the nerd who after i reignored you, added me on steam just to talk shit until i removed you.

Says the nerd who after i removed you from steam, pms me on the forums to shit talk me more.

Who's the miserable one again?
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
(Jul 16 2018, 06:14 PM)SeaNNN Wrote:

damn son didnt know you took a dead game so seriously.  For real though why would the gag feature be there for admins then? someone has no common sense at all. Guess you never have ran a server or simply even sat down and thought logically. Theres no point in playing with someone if he has a whole team muted and just running around not making calls. I consider shit like that throwing. Some of us just play for fun. ITs not cevo/esea finals bro.

I take this dead game so seriously yet youre the one making threads and whining about it.

Gag feature has been there since 2008? Ignore feature since about 2015?
helmet carries each and every one of you, and you show your gratitude by shit talking him?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
If you sweat while wearing a sweater in that moment you become the sweater.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sanjiz's post:
   aleksthebeast, helmut^