Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  UNBAN PLEASE
Name: Newbie
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1749144251

I got permanent ban for no reason, did i install cheat? No, all players in that server (wL) 24/7 Dust2 |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET all hate me so they kick vote me and flamed cheating even i didn't install any other software that could gain unbalance to the game

Please here out my request, its been a long day since i got banned from server because i dont know how to appeal ban it
That time i was a non steam version, and i created this forum account for appealing ban to my other account
(Jul 13 2018, 01:44 AM)nexusjeco Wrote: Name: Newbie

I got permanent ban for no reason, did i install cheat? No, all players in that server (wL) 24/7 Dust2 |ASIA| :: WAR-LORDS.NET all hate me so they kick vote me and flamed cheating even i didn't install any other software that could gain unbalance to the game

Please here out my request, its been a long day since i got banned from server because i dont know how to appeal ban it
That time i was a non steam version, and i created this forum account for appealing ban to my other account

Can you post your community ID for the old account
(Jul 13 2018, 08:29 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

This was the information of my old account
https://war-lords.net/bans/59648
(Jul 14 2018, 02:10 AM)nexusjeco Wrote:

You are banned by admin painkiller for wall hack ,it not player vote-kick
(Jul 14 2018, 05:58 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 14 2018, 02:10 AM)nexusjeco Wrote:

You are banned by admin painkiller for wall hack ,it not player vote-kick

Flamed by for wallhack?? I didn't even try third party software just to play this game admin, i don't have much knowledge on using third party software, I can send Proof that i ain't wallhacking, Can I send?
Nexusjeco, I banned you after watching more than 5-6 rounds. I have recorded the same. Even before I came to the match and check you out there where many players who suspected it. I will share the recording once I have the old system of mine available.
Just FYI , I dont ban people unless I get the proof.
[-] The following 3 users Like painkiller 2's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, Hamaerox
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]
(Jul 19 2018, 03:52 PM)painkiller 2 Wrote: Nexusjeco, I banned you after watching more than 5-6 rounds. I have recorded the same. Even before I came to the match and check you out there where many players who suspected it. I will share the recording once I have the old system of mine available.
Just FYI , I dont ban people unless I get the proof.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xiwx0w36cf...144251.dem
[Image: Judas-Priest-Painkiller-Animated-GIF-500x500.gif]