Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  banded for no reason while playing with bots on the server
hey admins why did i get a permanent ban while i was playing with bots on server.. it says because of convar r_drawothermodels violation.. and wtf does this mean? and we have also played for long time and you sure know me well that i would not cheat or do something to get banded. im using no steam and this is the only server i can play.. i have no idea whats going on... and the last name i use to play on the server is G-Queen.. please see to the problem admins.  U:1:2852699120
(Jul 19 2018, 04:25 AM)e Z e e B e a r Wrote: hey admins why did i get a permanent ban while i was playing with bots on server.. it says because of convar r_drawothermodels violation.. and wtf does this mean? and we have also played for long time and you sure know me well that i would not cheat or do something to get banded. im using no steam and this is the only server i can play.. i have no idea whats going on... and the last name i use to play on the server is G-Queen.. please see to the problem admins.  U:1:2852699120

You have to wait for a root admin to review your appeal.
(Jul 26 2018, 11:36 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Jul 19 2018, 04:25 AM)e Z e e B e a r Wrote: hey admins why did i get a permanent ban while i was playing with bots on server.. it says because of convar r_drawothermodels violation.. and wtf does this mean? and we have also played for long time and you sure know me well that i would not cheat or do something to get banded. im using no steam and this is the only server i can play.. i have no idea whats going on... and the last name i use to play on the server is G-Queen.. please see to the problem admins.  U:1:2852699120

Ok thanks crus. can i know when will the root admin come?
(Jul 26 2018, 02:47 PM)e Z e e B e a r Wrote:
(Jul 26 2018, 11:36 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:

Ok thanks crus. can i know when will the root admin come?

Might take few days have patience.
This detection doesn't false positive.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, johnnyboi212
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Jul 29 2018, 08:20 PM)M. Bison Wrote: This detection doesn't false positive.

can i please get unban now?. i have bought a new steam account. i have linked my steam account now. please??
(Jan 06 2019, 06:12 AM)e Z e e B e a r Wrote:
(Jul 29 2018, 08:20 PM)M. Bison Wrote: This detection doesn't false positive.

can i please get unban now?. i have bought a new steam account. i have linked my steam account now. please??

hard to say no to this bison