Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  BAN APPEAL ( Jakedd )
Name: Jakedd
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015472361/

I was permanently banned probably about 2 years ago for "Wallhacking" at the time I had never wallhacked I was a tryhard on the minigames server and was top 2 continuously rivaling against someone named buffalo for the number #1 spot, at the time my brother used to play on the same server as me but decided to wall hack his account was instantly permanently banned causing my account to be IP banned in the process. Ever since ive never played but seen the pug queue pop up from the wL steamgroup and always wished I was unbanned until now I had just tried to forget but now I want to get back into CSS so badly that after 2+ years I have made this appeal. 

Thank you!
(Aug 03 2018, 05:11 AM)Jakedd -iwnl Wrote: Name: Jakedd

I was permanently banned probably about 2 years ago for "Wallhacking" at the time I had never wallhacked I was a tryhard on the minigames server and was top 2 continuously rivaling against someone named buffalo for the number #1 spot, at the time my brother used to play on the same server as me but decided to wall hack his account was instantly permanently banned causing my account to be IP banned in the process. Ever since ive never played but seen the pug queue pop up from the wL steamgroup and always wished I was unbanned until now I had just tried to forget but now I want to get back into CSS so badly that after 2+ years I have made this appeal. 

Thank you!

link your steam id to your profile
(Aug 03 2018, 05:26 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
(Aug 03 2018, 05:11 AM)Jakedd -iwnl Wrote: Name: Jakedd

Thank you!

link your steam id to your profile
I did thanks!
I just found out now checking that the ban actually seems to be from around 3-4 years ago.
(Aug 03 2018, 05:11 AM)Jakedd -iwnl Wrote: Ever since ive never played but seen the pug queue pop up from the wL steamgroup and always wished I was unbanned until now I had just tried to forget but now I want to get back into CSS so badly that after 2+ years I have made this appeal

motivational
[-] The following 2 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Drago, Jakedd -iwnl
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Is there no chance I could get unbanned just curious so I could stop looking at this post too if theres any new information.
(Aug 11 2018, 10:31 PM)Jakedd -iwnl Wrote: Is there no chance I could get unbanned just curious so I could stop looking at this post too if theres any new information.

The console bans are more technical so not any type of admin can review these, just be patient.

Have a great day Exclamation
(Aug 11 2018, 11:23 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Aug 11 2018, 10:31 PM)Jakedd -iwnl Wrote: Is there no chance I could get unbanned just curious so I could stop looking at this post too if theres any new information.

The console bans are more technical so not any type of admin can review these, just be patient.

Have a great day  Exclamation

In other words, You fucked and the ban is staying.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   johnnyboi212
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Okay thank you ben
Console didn't make a mistake. You were indeed using wallhacks.

Denied