Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban appeal
Tired of waiting for someone to give me an answer. You banned me for 1 instance of fishy behaviour, which didnt even result in any "WICKED MONTAGE HEADSHOT PREFIRE." I've been playing on here for a long time, just as many others. If someone could either 1. Unban me. or 2. Show me more than one instance where i did a stupid " hey look, im a cheater" Flick at a random wall. That would be appreciated. Not gonna bother making a proper appeal, because this ban wasn't proper. You had 1 instance out of millions and you flung a ban out for no reason. I was patient for weeks. Now its just stupid. Cool, thanks.
i've done what you banned me for in pugs for over a year now. Randomly. typically in 1v5 clutch situations where i'll clearly lose. Its like looking at the ground and pretending to spin bot only to hit nothing and get fucked. You should probably check more demos before banning FYI.Sure, this game is dead and i shouldn't get pissed. But when you get banned for no reason, its fucking tilting. But w/e
I talked with bison before, and he told me that you did fishy things in prior.

Anyways, wait for bison.
I can also see how you would be suspicious seeing how my rws has increased quickly in a short period. but i can 100% assure you bison, that if you spec me for 1000 games in a row, you would see good, bad, great, and horrible performances from me. But not a single bit of cheating. So you can decide what you feel is correct. I just think it would be a shame to let real cheaters get by unscathed and have someone innocent get the hammer instead. I really do hope you can think about this with a clear head. And look at all angles.
2 weeks since i made this. LOL. really good job guys
(Aug 29 2018, 02:55 AM)Blu3z Wrote: 2 weeks since i made this. LOL. really good job guys

welcome to warlords, enjoy your stay :p
(Aug 29 2018, 02:55 AM)Blu3z Wrote: 2 weeks since i made this. LOL. really good job guys

Yeah, I made my ban appeal more than a week ago and I'm still not unbanned either, smh...
unlike you, i didn't cheat. You got fucking badmins on here who do their job incorrectly and then don't take the steps to fix their mistakes. Then you have a server owner who's more inactive than a 40 year old 600 pound whale in the basement who hasn't moved any part of his body but his hands in 20 years. I get that people are "busy" But it would take maybe 30 minutes to get proper information and realize this ban is a false ban. seriously lol,
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blu3z's post:
   Jesse W.
Maybe more than 30 minutes has already been taken to make the correct assessment

but please

keep giving the admins great reasons to take a further look at your case
[-] The following 5 users Like sift's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, Drago, Jesse W., johnnyboi212
i thought woke was 'moving on'
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   rookoo
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.