Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Resolved  kyonpon abusing admin
https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/73912223

dude kicked players while they were alive, and with no reason, then banned players (Griezz : 30 mins) (reeky ! : 1 hr/60 mins) (sift : kicked multiple times) just for telling him that he was altering match by kicking. unacceptable

https://war-lords.net/pugs/69846

https://war-lords.net/bans/61279

https://war-lords.net/bans/61278
[-] The following 4 users Like thecorbittt1's post:
   dsgnl, Flax, Jesse W., sift
I agree.
Must be drunk, and was admin saying everything that came into his mind.

I typed "votekick admin" and got a 10min ban for abuse 5 seconds later.

Really lacks the ability to hold his alcohol, and shouldn't utilize admin during those times of inebriation.. (imo)
[-] The following 2 users Like vandium.'s post:
   dsgnl, sift
why does a man with barely 5 minutes played on the server have server admin? (hyperbole)
[-] The following 2 users Like Flax's post:
   dsgnl, sift
Really a shame that one person has the ability to ruin the game for 20+ players, regardless of mental state.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sift's post:
   dsgnl
who the fuck are all these admins lmao
[-] The following 1 user Likes Titanium1337's post:
   sift
LITERALLY JUST BANNED YOSHI FOR SAYING "what do you mean don't talk shit? it's a game, get over it." lmfao

THEN GOES IN ALL CHAT ADMIN AND SAYS "you guys have gotten too comfortable"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flax's post:
   sift
It's still going on, just banned someone, presumably for no reason, 8 minutes ago
   Jesse W.
I ran into this guy today and apparently he banned another player for doing good. Then he joins our pug and starts handing out bans left and right, my buddy even got a ban all because he said "Who is this admin and why is he banning people" and kyon was like "Disrespecting an admin is smart" and he didn't even talk in game he only talked through console. He literally killed our Contra pug.

I will admit I disrespected him after the ban handouts and called him a 14 year old along with a lot of not so choice words but seriously, why ruin everyones fun? He literally said "You all got too comfortable" then banned another player. I was enjoying having a game with some old teammates who are now turned off to the fact that they just get banned for no reason. Seems like a power trip and feels like one of those 14 year olds in pubs who would ban you because you're better than him or because you buy the awp but he wants it. If this is what you have as an admin then that isn't good. He needs to be handled.

Even if he is drunk that is no excuse, drunk on power maybe but if was he "drunk" then he must've never had a drink before and can't handle his alcohol and has some other stuff he has to work out in his life and not take it out on others who simply ask why. Honestly he should be stripped, I saw the dude drop like 6 people in one single game after he joins for literally nothing, the first drop was probably so he can get a slot.
[-] The following 2 users Like dsgnl's post:
   Flax, sift
(Sep 03 2018, 09:54 PM)dsgnl Wrote: I ran into this guy today and apparently he banned another player for doing good. Then he joins our pug and starts handing out bans left and right, my buddy even got a ban all because he said "Who is this admin and why is he banning people" and kyon was like "Disrespecting an admin is smart" and he didn't even talk in game he only talked through console. He literally killed our Contra pug.

I will admit I disrespected him after the ban handouts and called him a 14 year old along with a lot of not so choice words but seriously, why ruin everyones fun? He literally said "You all got too comfortable" then banned another player. I was enjoying having a game with some old teammates who are now turned off to the fact that they just get banned for no reason. Seems like a power trip and feels like one of those 14 year olds in pubs who would ban you because you're better than him or because you buy the awp but he wants it. If this is what you have as an admin then that isn't good. He needs to be handled.

Even if he is drunk that is no excuse, drunk on power maybe but if was he "drunk" then he must've never had a drink before and can't handle his alcohol and has some other stuff he has to work out in his life and not take it out on others who simply ask why. Honestly he should be stripped, I saw the dude drop like 6 people in one single game after he joins for literally nothing, the first drop was probably so he can get a slot.

It's really a shame that this is the view you get from the servers right away, and I totally understand it, but

Don't let this influence you and your friends views on the server, and the people that play there. This is a one time issue and it has already been handled, thankfully

Hope to see you and your hackers friends soon
   CaliSnipe
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!!
Kyon has been stripped of admin, thanks for coming out<<
[-] The following 4 users Like StabbinRabbit!!'s post:
   Asphyxia, Ben-, dsgnl, QueenCrazy