Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  deadsignal for Admin
Name: Joe W
Timezone: EST
Availability: 5pm-midnight (not every day but quite often maybe 4 days a week and weekends pending on work)

Tell us something about yourself: 20+ Seasons experience in both CEVO and CAL alone, I have an eye for cheaters and have helped catch quite a few via demo reviews after  rookie AC Admins who had no game experience couldn't spot them way back when. I love Source and I love a clean game, I've seen ghosting happen and have heard it over other peoples mics, I don't like that. AC Admin for CAL during their last season and admin for pubs over the course of 10+ years. Help cast 1.6 and Source 2007-2009 and attended a few lans to cast and play.

Reason For Admin Application: I've played this game for a very long time and gave up competitively with GO, pugging in your servers rekindled my fire but Source feels better and I love a good pug but I don't like ghosters and random cheaters (some banned way back when). I have a keen eye for these things and I'd love to help keep something clean when I enjoy to frequent it. I've been playing CS since 99' and Source since 2004 (don't let the STEAMID fool you, I wanted to cash out lol) WONID anyone?
(Sep 03 2018, 10:21 PM)dsgnl Wrote: Name: Joe W
Availability: 5pm-midnight (not every day but quite often maybe 4 days a week and weekends pending on work)

Tell us something about yourself: 20+ Seasons experience in both CEVO and CAL alone, I have an eye for cheaters and have helped catch quite a few via demo reviews after  rookie AC Admins who had no game experience couldn't spot them way back when. I love Source and I love a clean game, I've seen ghosting happen and have heard it over other peoples mics, I don't like that. AC Admin for CAL during their last season and admin for pubs over the course of 10+ years. Help cast 1.6 and Source 2007-2009 and attended a few lans to cast and play.

Reason For Admin Application: I've played this game for a very long time and gave up competitively with GO, pugging in your servers rekindled my fire but Source feels better and I love a good pug but I don't like ghosters and random cheaters (some banned way back when). I have a keen eye for these things and I'd love to help keep something clean when I enjoy to frequent it. I've been playing CS since 99' and Source since 2004 (don't let the STEAMID fool you, I wanted to cash out lol) WONID anyone?

wait deadsignal, you me esea open lets do it
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flax's post:
   dsgnl
(Sep 03 2018, 10:24 PM)Flax Wrote:
(Sep 03 2018, 10:21 PM)dsgnl Wrote: Name: Joe W

wait deadsignal, you me esea open lets do it

I don't like GO like that anymore, after playing source every day for the past 2 weeks, my GO is super rusty. If source had something like Source Draft or community tournaments I'm down. Otherwise maybe next season Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes dsgnl's post:
   rookoo
IN-EVALUATION.

Please be patient while we review your application for admin candidacy.
We regret to inform you that you have not been approved for your admin candidacy. We hope you enjoy playing on our servers and we hope to see you in-game!

Denied
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*