Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUGs with drago and friends be like
Isn’t there a euro server? Yet every day it’s  forced immigration CSS edition
(Sep 21 2018, 09:13 PM)rookoo Wrote: Isn’t there a euro server? Yet every day it’s  forced immigration CSS edition

(wL) Europe is dead (or near it), there is a huge problem of language barrier (i remember being stuck with a lan of 6 portugese, great for communication lol), most of them dont even know there is a forum to report trolls and else, so it was/is very wild.

Also the level of competition is ..... non-existent, once you get used to the ping, its almost a guaranteed 3-6 rws bump for anyone used to the NA servers (unless you are like 300 ping over there). I think i saw 1 guy ever with a few seasons of esl played.

There is also only 1 active european admin (Who is trying his best, Drago).

All this to say ....

You are welcome to N.A guys  Heart

(They are also very useful to fill the early day pugs in N.A).
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Drago, QueenCrazy
(Sep 21 2018, 10:36 PM)Ben- Wrote:
(Sep 21 2018, 09:13 PM)rookoo Wrote: Isn’t there a euro server? Yet every day it’s  forced immigration CSS edition

(wL) Europe is dead (or near it), there is a huge problem of language barrier (i remember being stuck with a lan of 6 portugese, great for communication lol), most of them dont even know there is a forum to report trolls and else, so it was/is very wild.

Also the level of competition is ..... non-existent, once you get used to the ping, its almost a guaranteed 3-6 rws bump for anyone used to the NA servers (unless you are like 300 ping over there). I think i saw 1 guy ever with a few seasons of esl played.

There is also only 1 active european admin (Who is trying his best, Drago).

All this to say ....

You are welcome to N.A guys  Heart

(They are also very useful to fill the early day pugs in N.A).

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

As long as he tries his best
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Can I get a hot dog with tons of pepper plz? Also, it's to go. Thanks
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Sep 24 2018, 12:21 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: Can I get a hot dog with tons of pepper plz? Also, it's to go. Thanks

sorry but we're out of pepper at the moment
Still got plenty of hot peppers in my garden ...  Tongue

El Jeffe's/Jalapeno, Loco's, Super Chili's, Long Cayennes, or a mix of all ... and ive got my last tiny Carolina Reaper too, if you wanna regret having a mouth for 4 hours.

Sadly, sending these fresh might be a pain in the ass, because of the border and distance !
I like pepper, and peppers, and spicy stuff. I like lots of raw onions as a topping for burgers or egg sandwiches, or even some meatballs with onions worked into the meatball itself. Mama Mia! Just thinking about onions makes my mouth water. Other foods that make my mouth water when I think about them: spicy Cheetos, buffalo chicken pizza (lil spicy mm), sometimes just thinking about any kind of pizza in general makes my mouth water.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   Drago
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Sep 26 2018, 03:22 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: I like pepper, and peppers, and spicy stuff. I like lots of raw onions as a topping for burgers or egg sandwiches, or even some meatballs with onions worked into the meatball itself. Mama Mia! Just thinking about onions makes my mouth water. Other foods that make my mouth water when I think about them: spicy Cheetos, buffalo chicken pizza (lil spicy mm), sometimes just thinking about any kind of pizza in general makes my mouth water.

What about burani? I think you asked me once about it, when we were playing :p
(Sep 26 2018, 03:22 PM)Jesse W. Wrote: I like pepper, and peppers, and spicy stuff. I like lots of raw onions as a topping for burgers or egg sandwiches, or even some meatballs with onions worked into the meatball itself. Mama Mia! Just thinking about onions makes my mouth water. Other foods that make my mouth water when I think about them: spicy Cheetos, buffalo chicken pizza (lil spicy mm), sometimes just thinking about any kind of pizza in general makes my mouth water.

1 word for me : Poutine .

[Image: LaBellePatate.jpg]

And Yes i am a walking stereotype !
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   QueenCrazy, rookoo