Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Ban Appeal part2..
Ok...I apologize for my rude reaction before in the forum.

If you guys want me to play hard (maybe not crazy scout again?)in the game, I'll do my best to win the game.
So could you please unban me?? The reason I play this server is that I really like this server.
And aimbot or cheating?? Maybe I could not directly prove that I did not use it (you won't urge the 99% people never cheating to make a proof, right?)
But I could explain every movement and motivation you suspected, cause I have much confident in my skill to reach some frags.

Again sorry for the ridicule.
No matter result is good or bad I'll accept.
Thanks for your attention.
(Oct 05 2018, 07:20 PM)xul4vup4zj4 Wrote: Ok...I apologize for my rude reaction before in the forum.

If you guys want me to play hard (maybe not crazy scout again?)in the game, I'll do my best to win the game.
So could you please unban me?? The reason I play this server is that I really like this server.
And aimbot or cheating?? Maybe I could not directly prove that I did not use it (you won't urge the 99% people never cheating to make a proof, right?)
But I could explain every movement and motivation you suspected, cause I have much confident in my skill to reach some frags.

Again sorry for the ridicule.
No matter result is good or bad I'll accept.
Thanks for your attention.

I'm so happy to see such a positive attitude! Big Grin

I'll be looking into your situation and will make a decision on the matter shortly  Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Thanks for your attention><

Could I ask a question??
I doesn't use English very often.
So I was very confused at the first moment and want a detailed reason@@. By the way, what is flame section :O??
I have reviewed this ban and haven't really found any evidence of the cheating incident.

I have unbanned your account but I highly suggest you be very careful with your gameplay
[-] The following 2 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   Jesse W., johnnyboi212
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*