Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin Application
(Oct 11 2018, 12:55 PM)rookoo Wrote: racism is attractive
+rep
also, bus you do realize the owner of the servers killed minorities in vietnam back in the '60s right?

You realize that in Vietnam, Vietnamese people aren't "minorities," right?

Are you suggesting that our benevolent server owner went to Vietnam in the '60s and shot white people? If so, good on him. Fuck imperialism
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   rookoo
(Oct 12 2018, 07:38 PM)woKe Wrote:
(Oct 11 2018, 12:55 PM)rookoo Wrote: racism is attractive
+rep
also, bus you do realize the owner of the servers killed minorities in vietnam back in the '60s right?

You realize that in Vietnam, Vietnamese people aren't "minorities," right?

Are you suggesting that our benevolent server owner went to Vietnam in the '60s and shot white people?  If so, good on him.  Fuck imperialism

yes I do realize my use of minority wasn't proper here. it was shitty satire, and props to bison for turning friendly fire on in the tet offensive
[-] The following 2 users Like rookoo's post:
   Ben-, woKe
(Oct 12 2018, 08:17 PM)rookoo Wrote:  props to bison for turning friendly fire on in the tet offensive

LOLOLOLOLOL
The french were long gone when he activated friendly fire so .... i liked Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   rookoo
We appreciate your interest in being an admin for the community but at this time we have decided to not move forward with your candidacy. Please feel free to apply in the future per our guidelines.
Thanks for your understanding(:
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hamaerox's post:
   johnnyboi212
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
(Dec 03 2018, 06:30 AM)Hamaerox Wrote: We appreciate your interest in being an admin for the community but at this time we have decided to not move forward with your candidacy. Please feel free to apply in the future per our guidelines.
Thanks for your understanding(:

Im actually GLAD yall didn't accept this!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like johnnyboi212's post:
   Drago, Hamaerox