Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
blank clan tag
may i please have my blank clan tag back? thank you for reading.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I think it's good now.
Brick
(Dec 27 2018, 04:27 PM)Drago Wrote: I think it's good now.

[Image: 69D6A992B870967AA01F9BFB5BB744D4A4785964]

thanks for taking a look but it is not good yet. what i am talking about is where it says PUG, i'm requesting to have nothing but blank space in that area instead.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Dec 29 2018, 02:11 AM)Jesse W. Wrote:
(Dec 27 2018, 04:27 PM)Drago Wrote: I think it's good now.

[Image: 69D6A992B870967AA01F9BFB5BB744D4A4785964]

thanks for taking a look but it is not good yet. what i am talking about is where it says PUG, i'm requesting to have nothing but blank space in that area instead.

As far as i know, the blank clan tag is not a thing anymore. What i mean is that i think bison removed it.
I have tried it on my own, and i got the -PUG- clan tag aswell.

I think its the same for everyone.
If you dont have a clan tag you get the PUG clantag. If you have a clantag, it shows that clantag. It's been like this for ages now..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Bison made it special for me
Because I was allegedly bullying MeMoRy with my clan tag so he made it completely blank
(Dec 31 2018, 01:23 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Because I was allegedly bullying MeMoRy with my clan tag so he made it completely blank

i can invite you to my group that has a blank tag if you want
I don't want to be associated with you
(Dec 31 2018, 05:43 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: I don't want to be associated with you

suck my cock faggot