Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Disabled Ban Appeal
Name: Not sure probably Disabled
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16806171

So I know this is against the rules and shit, but my friend is banned and I wanted to surprise him by getting him unbanned. The dude cheated one game and got banned instantly by your anti cheat and yes that's all his fault and should have not done that. I hope you will have mercy on him and unban him. This shit was from 2016 so I would hope you guys would have mercy on his dumbass actions. My man is going through a rough time in life and I know this shit would mean so much for him to be able to pug on CSS the dude has been banished to csgo since you guys are the only pug on css for the most part that aint dead. Now I know you guys probably don't give a fuck and I don't blame ya, so if you guys would unban him, I would make a donation of 20$. If your interested please respond and I will donate 20$ for him to be unbanned. Thanks so much for taking your time to read this, it means a lot to me. 
I didn't find anything to suggest he's been cheating since then. If you donate, then I'll unban his main account.
[-] The following 2 users Like M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe, Hamaerox
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Jan 03 2019, 02:27 AM)M. Bison Wrote: I didn't find anything to suggest he's been cheating since then. If you donate, then I'll unban his main account.

i donated man, also your gonna allow his ip cus he cant change it?