Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 day tournament [sign-ups] [active]
(Jan 19 2019, 01:15 PM)Tea Wrote: I'll play as long as I don't get perma banned again.

hey at least if you get perma again you'll beat juniorc4 record !
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   Tea
games dead, give up nme
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Snooch
let's see what happens
[Image: tumblr_ls6yr3cnF71r3ibvso2_500.gif]
I personally think they just fail unless bens running them but I wish you luck nmeSmile
count me in
Im down and Snooch stop lurking, I miss you bb
[-] The following 2 users Like Flax's post:
   rookoo, Snooch
(Jan 18 2019, 02:39 AM)M. Bison Wrote: Why not use the SCRIM server? I'll probably be around to set it up if you're really planning to do this.

Are you aiming for a "draft" tournament? Otherwise, I'm fairly skeptical that 5 teams can organize themselves with such short notice.

This could of happen if you talk to bison NME, he was actually waiting last week for you to show up so he can start that 1 day draft tournament with you, BUT YOU BAILED ON HIM. Assuming, He still wants to manage and give this a go " I personally thinks hes still up to it" I think you guys should actually try and talk it out when he gets on.
i'm down for this
in case people haven't read the threads connecting this, if/when we get enough people to sign up, we will set a date. we'll have 3 weekends picked out, and based on that vote we'll do it then, and who shows up, shows up
[Image: tumblr_ls6yr3cnF71r3ibvso2_500.gif]
(Jan 27 2019, 06:27 PM)_nme Wrote: let's see what happens

(Feb 06 2019, 02:56 AM)_nme Wrote: in case people haven't read the threads connecting this, if/when we get enough people to sign up, we will set a date. we'll have 3 weekends picked out, and based on that vote we'll do it then, and who shows up, shows up

+1