Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  netex
Name: neteX
Timezone: EST
Availability: 2pm-6pm / 1am-4am (yes its active during those hours too)
Tell us something about yourself: Everyone knows everything about me already, I got nothing to say. The question is, what can you tell me something about me, that I might not know. :p
Reason For Admin Application: Been in the community for 8 years..

"cali told me try again, couldn't hurt"
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   Snooch
IN-EVALUATION

We are currently reviewing your application for admin candidacy, thank you for your patience as this can take some time to process.

- Good Luck netex.
I’ve had two encounters with Netex on the server. One game, he wouldn’t stop berating this poor bottom fragger on our team who was playing one of his first games on War Lords. Then, in a game where I went 19-23 and we won, he literally screamed at me nearly each round if I didn’t do exactly what he said. He wrongfully accused myself and another member of our team of baiting just because we happened to trade kills after he died.

This person has been nothing but toxic to me, a new member who puts a ton of time into War Lords and plans to keep doing so. In that regard, I hope he isn’t given any more power than the rest of us.
(Jan 30 2019, 04:55 PM)wil.son Wrote: I’ve had two encounters with Netex on the server. One game, he wouldn’t stop berating this poor bottom fragger on our team who was playing one of his first games on War Lords. Then, in a game where I went 19-23 and we won, he literally screamed at me nearly each round if I didn’t do exactly what he said. He wrongfully accused myself and another member of our team of baiting just because we happened to trade kills after he died.

This person has been nothing but toxic to me, a new member who puts a ton of time into War Lords and plans to keep doing so. In that regard, I hope he isn’t given any more power than the rest of us.

I have no idea who you are... nor have I talked shit to anyone on the server ever since the new year started.
I dare you to watch every demo and find me shit talking
(Jan 30 2019, 06:56 PM)ne7eX Wrote:
(Jan 30 2019, 04:55 PM)wil.son Wrote: I’ve had two encounters with Netex on the server. One game, he wouldn’t stop berating this poor bottom fragger on our team who was playing one of his first games on War Lords. Then, in a game where I went 19-23 and we won, he literally screamed at me nearly each round if I didn’t do exactly what he said. He wrongfully accused myself and another member of our team of baiting just because we happened to trade kills after he died.

I have no idea who you are... nor have I talked shit to anyone on the server ever since the new year started.
Ha! We just played two matches together, and before the matches started he was, for ZERO reason, stirring up shit with other users about trying hard during warm-up. Nobody antagonized you or anything, yet you couldn’t shut your mouth about a player who was being a tryhard. The correct response to someone being a tryhard in warmups is to not give a single shit, but your reaction was different entirely. I’m not posting on this thread anymore; it’s evident after looking at post history that you have a heavily toxic history. Good luck I guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wil.son's post:
   Jesse W.
(Jan 30 2019, 07:05 PM)wil.son Wrote:
(Jan 30 2019, 06:56 PM)ne7eX Wrote:

Ha! We just played two matches together, and before the matches started he was, for ZERO reason, stirring up shit with other users about trying hard during warm-up. Nobody antagonized you or anything, yet you couldn’t shut your mouth about a player who was being a tryhard. The correct response to someone being a tryhard in warmups is to not give a single shit, but your reaction was different entirely. I’m not posting on this thread anymore; it’s evident after looking at post history that you have a heavily toxic history. Good luck I guess.

Yes alot of people know who I am. Thanks for telling people more info they didn't know about me already. lol
FYI he was tryharding , thats why I said it.
If people have nothing to contribute on an application,please don't post on it, thank you for your cooperation.
(Feb 01 2019, 03:09 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote: If people have nothing to contribute on an application,please don't post on it, thank you for your cooperation.

Since when players dont have the right to talk ?

This is an admin application and he has the right to say what he thinks about netex, not that would change anything but he has the right to express his opinion.

I consider that as contributing.

Peace
[-] The following 1 user Likes Drago's post:
   wil.son
Love or hate him, he would be a good admin for spotting cheaters... Just saying...
[-] The following 2 users Like Snooch's post:
   CaliSnipe, rookoo
(Feb 01 2019, 04:00 PM)Snooch Wrote: Love or hate him, he would be a good admin for spotting cheaters... Just saying...

Netex I enjoy playing with you the majority of the time, I think you would be a good admin to spot cheaters and your availability would be something that could benefit the server greatly. And I wish bison would expand admins’ power to boot people who come in and throw/troll every game. You would be the perfect trollhunter. However, with the amount of talk you do during games I would worry too talk back to you if you have free reign to mute/gag me simply for engaging in shit talk