Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unbanned  Inconclusive
Heres the last clips that I thought were fishy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   seven
(Feb 01 2019, 10:34 PM)ne7eX Wrote: Heres the last clips that I thought were fishy.

cali was visible when he died. nothing fishy there at all
[-] The following 2 users Like rookoo's post:
   SaiyajiN, seven
Ok let me get this clear...

Headset: HyperX Cloud ll's, volume 100%

Callouts Callouts Callouts, Sound, Sound, Sound, AIM AIM AIM

But thank you for you concern netex and everyone else.. Suspicion is all I hear, what upset me on that Dust 2 clip was Barry decides to ban me

mid game.. I felt like he wouldn't just do that considering he didn't ban birD at all on strike.. The ban was super uncalled for.

Everyone has their fishy clips, this game is not hard to play at all.. This is source, where you can runboost, bhop, flashbang boost and exploit the crap
of the game, everyone can hit a nutty shot in the end of the day. Your opinion on how I play is your opinion and I respect that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SaiyajiN's post:
   seven
Does he cheat? Probably not.

Some things fishy? yes.

I do fishy shit, he does fishy shit, we all do fishy shit.

Most of the clips can be explained. If he actually does cheat, it'll surface and from what I've seen, not enough evidence.

AND
THATS
ON
GOD

Y'ALL JUST BLOW.

GANG GANG
[-] The following 2 users Like ksirb_o's post:
   SaiyajiN, seven
(Feb 02 2019, 02:23 AM)ksirb_o Wrote: Does he cheat? Probably not.

Some things fishy? yes.

I do fishy shit, he does fishy shit, we all do fishy shit.

Most of the clips can be explained. If he actually does cheat, it'll surface and from what I've seen, not enough evidence.

AND
THATS
ON
GOD

Y'ALL JUST BLOW.

GANG GANG

on god baby on god
(Feb 02 2019, 01:43 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Ok let me get this clear...

Headset: HyperX Cloud ll's, volume 100%

Callouts Callouts Callouts, Sound, Sound, Sound, AIM AIM AIM

But thank you for you concern netex and everyone else.. Suspicion is all I hear, what upset me on that Dust 2 clip was Barry decides to ban me

mid game.. I felt like he wouldn't just do that considering he didn't ban birD at all on strike.. The ban was super uncalled for.

Everyone has their fishy clips, this game is not hard to play at all.. This is source, where you can runboost, bhop, flashbang boost and exploit the crap
of the game, everyone can hit a nutty shot in the end of the day. Your opinion on how I play is your opinion and I respect that.

Just throwing this out there I don’t ban people based off of one shot otherwise I’d have banned another person yesterday instantly over one kill. however you may wait for a root to deal with this one I don’t feel it should be overturned.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   seven
I Think he fishy sometimes. However, I do not think there is 100% definitive PROOF he cheats. I could be wrong and most of the times I call him out on fishy plays he will either explain his play or talk about chopsticks, ding dongs and rarri's. He is better than most who play in WL. I can see how people would call him out.
[-] The following 2 users Like StabbinRabbit!!'s post:
   SaiyajiN, seven
The only thing i see that stands out in those clips is on d2 where he shift flanks long perfectly and after the 2 players are out of site is when he starts to run push but that is just 1 instance that can be 100% random. As far as him shaking when he shoots it is odd but if he is legit he wouldn't be the first person who shakes while shooting and by far not the worst I've seen. My opinion is to unban him since the ban should have never occured to begin with and just keep watching him and like netex said all it takes is a decent slip up and you have real proof against him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PiN's post:
   SaiyajiN
CL_ON GOD Sad pls unban him ..
[-] The following 1 user Likes luxuriant's post:
   SaiyajiN
[Image: sig.php?player_id=3869&background=random]

[Image: 76561198049981234.png]
I definitely think he is pretty sketchy and his shaking and stuff is weird to me and that he does have some pretty fishy plays but I am just some noob so I wouldn't know much but I think I will agree with PiN on this and that maybe he should just be unbanned for now and just watch him until he messes up since we don't have 100 percent proof that he is hacking no matter how fishy he is but this is just my opinion on it all so we can just wait to see what a root admin says about the situation.
Hi Big Grin
-Crazy