Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unbanned  Inconclusive
(Feb 01 2019, 07:57 AM)Nazar Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:44 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:34 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote: Well this is far from what I remembered: https://play.esea.net/users/1332595
This is the account I can only remember, I did have 1 more but I absolutely forgot the name and password...
I did play CS:GO for that account however.

I realize you don't see any ladders or divisions I have played competitively over time, but I feel like the bio is enough to prove my innocence
giving the truth at most. I play fairly and I will be fully honest to the maximum extent... There's nothing to hide

why private steam profile also? what do you have to hide?
Well that fell along to my H1Z1 days and just overall privacy, I have it on friends only (can view it), when you have a lot of skins that holds an astonishing value, people will spam your comment with links, trade offers, ect....
I was in the server when this happened and would honestly like to see the demo posted so I could look at it for myself if possible. Not saying ongod cheats or not because you honestly can't tell by playing with or against him so a demo would be great to have. Regardless this is the same thing that happened to me, an admin on the opposite team who was losing decided to ban based off someone having a good game against them. I haven't been on the servers much maybe 2 months now but the fact admins can ban players because they are getting angry from losing a game is pretty immature but thats just my opinion.
[-] The following 3 users Like PiN's post:
   rookoo, SaiyajiN, Salieri
(Feb 01 2019, 07:58 AM)Nazar Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:57 AM)SaiyajiN Wrote:
(Feb 01 2019, 07:55 AM)Nazar Wrote: you are a closet cheater and you  got caught

Nazar, you can't reply an insufficient comment without proven evidence, I do appreciate your time reviewing my appeal.

Like I said buddy, I have nothing to hide, period.

so now you act all mature? but ingame you're like a little kid

This is counter-strike source, a game that has 2,000 players... and is over 14 years old...why would anyone act mature, i'm here to have fun like everybody else, play music, get lit and play the game! This is a serious situation obviously trying to prove my innocence. You would do the same too...
I reviewed one demo. And got some clips that I think are fishy.
I'll review the other 2 tommorow. Cause I wana go to sleep. I'll upload those real quick for now.
(Feb 01 2019, 08:04 AM)ne7eX Wrote: I reviewed one demo. And got some clips that I think are fishy.
I'll review the other 2 tommorow. Cause I wana go to sleep. I'll upload those real quick for now.

Thanks for your time netex, I will as well, head to sleep for school, have a good night guys
Ok so just in my opinion, these 3 clips from mirage. Are fishy in my opinion.

I know i'll see worse from what people are telling me from the dust demo that Ill review tommorow.

[-] The following 1 user Likes neteX's post:
   CaliSnipe
we also have the pug on season.
I understand your perspective, but you should know that call outs were given from my teammates.
Sounds come to play and prefires is right behind it.

The middle clip where I one deaged all 3 of you guys was just callouts, and aim, nothing really to say right there.
I heard you cat netex, I killed you, I went connector, I one deaged Peter, then to wookie... due to bomb being planted at the given spot where I can hear it, and I would ASSUME wookie, himself as a top tier lurker, would be at the bomb site... It's not just going out and one deaging everyone, it's also learning and analyzing
players that are "regulars" play style...
(Feb 01 2019, 01:25 PM)SaiyajiN Wrote: I understand your perspective, but you should know that call outs were given from my teammates.
Sounds come to play and prefires is right behind it.

The middle clip where I one deaged all 3 of you guys was just callouts, and aim, nothing really to say right there.
I heard you cat netex, I killed you, I went connector, I one deaged Peter, then to wookie... due to bomb being planted at the given spot where I can hear it, and I would ASSUME wookie, himself as a top tier lurker, would be at the bomb site... It's not just going out and one deaging everyone, it's also learning and analyzing
players that are "regulars" play style...

For all the time I been on warlords, I'm sure most of you guys know my play style by now and how I perform...

I tend to top frag consistently every game performing and playing as usual, It's not like I'm terrible on every single games

You know my movement, you know my aim and you know my game sense... Why is it all of the sudden you guys are at the suspicion state all of the sudden? 
like PiN's comment,
couldn't of happened to a more deserving guy

how is everyone just ignoring the fact that he clearly has a no recoil / low fov aimbot that he just switches back and forth between body lock and hs lock...

the guy has the iq of my dog and most of the time no game sense yet pulls off the shots of a god...

watch any of his demos and you can clearly see the yoyo-ing of his aim when he is spamming that triggerlock key.

since he is a 12 year old he is pretty easy to trigger into toggling... you can find many demos of him doing absolute shit until someone talks shit to him and then suddenly he is godlike

sorry tekneeq i know how much this meant to you... you've lost =\