Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  Seven team flashing
https://war-lords.net/pugs/73012

Here's the demo.  Seven team flashed Megawookie one round, then intentionally team flashed me the next round.  He was mad at us because we were making fun of him and Tekneeq who he is butt buddies with, so he just team flashed us.  Obvious griefing, should get a ban just like Jerm

The round he flashed me, I think it was 4-9 we were on CT side, and the round he flashed megawookie was right before that.
[-] The following 1 user Likes robert_durst's post:
   rookoo
(Feb 05 2019, 04:43 AM)robert_durst Wrote: https://war-lords.net/pugs/73012

Here's the demo.  Seven team flashed Megawookie one round, then intentionally team flashed me the next round.  He was mad at us because we were making fun of him and Tekneeq who he is butt buddies with, so he just team flashed us.  Obvious griefing, should get a ban just like Jerm

The round he flashed me, I think it was 4-9 we were on CT side, and the round he flashed megawookie was right before that.

seven is known to throw/grief if you insult him. i hope he finally gets punished, half of these mutes that dont even type just get immunity because they have no personality
Seven has a personality...

If you count giving throat to Tekneeq personality
Bump.

I love how like 4 admins have been on here and commented on posts and even banned and then unbanned one guy since I made this post, but they just ignore it...
I took care of it. I suspect this thread got buried under all the spam. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   CaliSnipe
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks. I do believe I checked the ban page before posting that though.
LOl I think he got kinda mad.  It's almost like this game is his life...

This is from a PM

Quote:have u ever thought about suicide, because u should actually consider it you fucking nobody, ur literally the shittiest player in warlords and we both know shan is better than u, why would u waste ur life playing pugs 24/7 go get a job buddy you fucking curry eating faggot kys please. 30 yr old ass faggot sitting in his moms basement and not even paying rent, you probably stunk up your basement with your scent of not showering in 8 months trying to break the record of post malone. actually now that i think about it your probably still in 12th grade trying to graduate for the 10th time.  

[Image: smile.png] [Image: wink.png] [Image: cool.png] [Image: biggrin.png] [Image: tongue.png] [Image: rolleyes.png] [Image: shy.png] [Image: sad.png] [Image: at.png] [Image: at.png]