Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Would like to play CS:S PUGs again after taking 2 year break.
I got bored of playing CS:S in November of 2017 and decided to use BHOP scripts, which got me banned off your servers. I have been looking for new pug servers since I've been wanting to play CS:S again but cant find any, and I was wondering if I could get unbanned for cheating. I don't cheat anymore at all. The game ban on my account was on CS:GO and was put on that account on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 (438 days ago). The last time I played CS:S was in August 26th, 2018. I really hope that I can start playing on your servers again soon.
is there any chance that anyone will respond???
(Feb 18 2019, 10:39 PM)phone Wrote: is there any chance that anyone will respond???
Maybe, I've just recently joined this week I'm not sure how fast they respond to these types of posts if at all
unable to play =/= taking a break. Your "break" is because you cant join the server. Also you've been banned for 1 year and 3 months. wait for a root admin. You already waited over a year, you can wait a couple days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes i cri everytiem's post:
   Ben-
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
okay, ill wait.
right, so some other guy who gets banned for walls gets accepted while i used bhop scripts and got banned and still havent gotten appealed...
This ban appeal was already denied. Your ban here is a bit over 1 year old and you have at least two VAC/game banned accounts with a lot of spaced out bans. The fact of the matter is that you've cheated for at least 3 years straight using every type of cheat. All I get from you is bad vibes and dishonesty. Your whiny attitude already tells me why you're inclined to cheat. I don't deny the possibility you could have recently stopped cheating, but I also don't think it would take very much to make you resume cheating. The bottom line is that it's much too soon for you to be appealing this ban.
[-] The following 3 users Like M. Bison's post:
   Ben-, Kobe, wil.son
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Apr 19 2019, 03:30 AM)M. Bison Wrote: This ban appeal was already denied. Your ban here is a bit over 1 year old and you have at least two VAC/game banned accounts with a lot of spaced out bans. The wowfact of the matter is that you've cheated for at least 3 years straight using every type of cheat. All I get from you is bad vibes and dishonesty. Your whiny attitude already tells me why you're inclined to cheat. I don't deny the possibility you could have recently stopped cheating, but I also don't think it would take very much to make you resume cheating. The bottom line is that it's much too soon for you to be appealing this ban.
wow i was a little baby back then LMFAO. okay, all of what you said is true, but I seriously have not cheated in any game since I got banned on this account that I'm using. I just found my old account (this account) this has been offline for so long because I lost the credentials to it and only recently found out that my Steam Account Switcher saved them. I know what I've said and done makes me seem like I've been cheating this whole time, but I have not cheated in any game since then. I used bhop scripts because I wanted to be like phoon which is the stupidest thing I could have done because it hasn't been possible to go that fast since after v34. I can understand why you still won't unban me, but it was worth a try after more than a year.