Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siri and Alexa/Echo integration
scenario 1

i join one of the severs in the early afternoon. the server is basically empty so I step away from the computer and do some work around the house

some increment of time later i ask:

"hey siri (echo, etc), what's the pug looking like?"

computer responds with "the server you're connected to is waiting for x more players to begin"

i then thank the computer by name

scenario 2

just like scenario 1, but now i ask- "hey siri, what is the status of the US servers?"

computer says, "there are 12 players connected to server 2. server 1 and 3 are empty."

i say, "list the players connected to server 2."

computer lists the players connected to server 2

i thank the computer

addtl: can ask who's top fragging, the rounds/status, etc etc etc.

scenario 3

i had a few more scenarios in mind but think that what i've written above gets the idea across.

thoughts? is this feasible?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I can make siri trash in the game
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]
I have the Steam mobile app and notifications from Pug Announcer A on. I get alerts to my phone and that’s good enough for me. I do see the usefulness in this though. Less “Need x players” notifications, etc. Honestly, I’m sure you could set it up through Alexa to have access to it on the fly. There are shortcut capabilities that I think make this feasible.