Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Cause of Name
I was banned becuase my name is Wick3d Hydro and i gues theres an admin with the name hydro. Ive had my name forever and just now recently have gotten banned for it. I say its abuse of admin cuase my names not hating on anyone or going against the motd.

STEAM_0:0:22537567
BAN REINSTATED

xNoLoV3x Wrote:Ive had my name forever and just now recently have gotten banned for it.
This user is full of crap. It is very easy for me to review all names used by a particular person on our servers. We are able to see the duration the name was used and on what date(s). If we catch you intentionally trying to irritate users again by mocking portions of their name and lying about it. I will personally ban you permanently. I've re-instated the ban for a duration of 1 hour.

Additionally, upon review of chat logs and previous bans of this particular user. It appears that he was banned on June 10th by HyDrO himself after changing his name to W1cK3d HyDrO. The chat logs show that he has engaged in verbal assault on multiple people, HyDrO included.

It is always a good idea to be honest and tell the truth. If you lie about such things and we find out, it only makes you look at you all the worse.  :-\
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
so i apologized to this guy and i felt like a dick, and it turns out i made the right decision? I LOVE SATISFACTION BREH!
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
I'm surprised this guy had the nerve to say this: "Ive had my name [HyDro] forever and just now recently have gotten banned for it."

This guy has played on our servers from as early as May 22th with in excess of 15 name changes during this time period ranging from White Jesus to Mexican Jesus. He never never, ever, used any name containing, "hydro", inside of it except during the last few days. When he initially changed his name to, "W1cK3d HyDrO", he was promptly banned by hydro for 10 minutes (this occurred on June 10th) and politely asked to change his name to something else. This means that his claim that he had the name hydro forever is total rubbish. The claim that he has only now been banned for it is also complete rubbish.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol