Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  Intentionally Picking A BAD Team?
Is there any kind of rule against intentionally picking the worst players so the teams get auto balanced?

I just had this happen and it was extremely infuriating, and ruined my game. The guy picked the map which he got to play out, and then he intentionally picked all the low RWS players, and I picked high of course, so it immediately randomized them to "balance."
(May 02 2019, 01:36 AM)JeRM Wrote: Is there any kind of rule against intentionally picking the worst players so the teams get auto balanced?

I just had this happen and it was extremely infuriating, and ruined my game. The guy picked the map which he got to play out, and then he intentionally picked all the low RWS players, and I picked high of course, so it immediately randomized them to "balance."

Only way this can happening is if someone subs out while teams are being picked, picking only the worst is normally blocked by rws like only picking the bests.

Because someone left its safe to assume that the balance is fucked, but normally if its not too bad (8 or 10 rws i cant remember perfectly) a vote would begin asking if players wanna play anyway.

I think being able to pick teams again instead of getting auto-balanced would be a neat fix (people want to be able to chose at least their first pick ! And since it doesnt do a similar bug for map, it can be considered unbalanced, since the guy who picks map might end up with his opponent first pick in extra due to auto-balance).

Have a great time on source !
(May 02 2019, 01:36 AM)JeRM Wrote: Is there any kind of rule against intentionally picking the worst players so the teams get auto balanced?

Haha I can feel you JeRM!

But it seems fine to me. He just tried to be clever/smart thats it!
If you are clever enough after his first pick. you should have stopped picking only good, and pick balanced team players like.
Thats your fault, you deserved it. RWS balancer found that You don't have enough brain to picking players as a captain and shuffled teams.
I hope you will be smart from now. RWS balancer taught you a small lesson thats all. Don't do that mistake again.
Pick balanced team players if you don't want RWS balancer's shuffle. Don't feel bad.
Be smart! Happy killing!!!

Have fun,
-Flicker.
I think we don't have any changes at starting rws balancer mostly 90% fine

we need fix after pug started!
when a higher rws player leave and a lower rws player sub in (more than 5 rws difference between teams).
It should send the lower rws player to other team and get a balanced player from other side Idea .
I am just saying. I cant script write for this Tongue .
War-lords have enough Scripters Heart .
I've seen many matches gone 16-4 16-5  like, mostly just because of 10 rws difference betweeen teams Sad

maybe if you feel its a bad solution, tel me something better than this, because for me its is the only way to fix this automatically.
Otherwise game should go pause and team players themselves have to decide whom to switch to fix this balanced team thing.

Have fun,
-Flicker