Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned  w1red cheating
Suspect link: https://war-lords.net/pugs/players/484990459

Suspect SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242495229

After having a look at w1red's rws history it really got my noggin joggin. The guy had consistently been a 6 rws player and then overnight turned into a 20 rws player. I also noticed that he had a recent game ban on his account. So I did some digging.

If you search his SteamID you'll find links to numerous sourcebans pages of him being banned for cheating. Here is one of those and also a denied cheating unban appeal from him:

https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index....mit=Search
https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=46279.0

After seeing all of this I decided to download a random recent demo of him. After only a short review it's very clear that he cheats in wl too. Who would've guessed?

Match link (his name in-game is mathamadic): https://war-lords.net/pugs/74539

Tick 40800: Slow this one down to around 5%. What you'll notice is that on the same tick that he fires he snaps right to jersey, kills jersey, and then his crosshair snaps right back to the original position. This is clear-cut evidence of silent aim. It doesn't get more obvious than that.

Screenshots of the tango forum post in case he deletes it:
[Image: a92c5a9cdcca260cefa94538e7d122a5.png]
[Image: c6055770f85d200c0b9d189cee1f8d25.png]

Cya nerd.
Ok, for one, the game ban is from Aimbot and ESP for PUBG. (Shout out to my boy with the BEService bypass ;^) )
number two, I did used to cheat, and I do not anymore. I've stopped cheating a long time ago.
(May 15 2019, 01:58 AM)W1red Wrote: Ok, for one, the game ban is from Aimbot and ESP for PUBG. (Shout out to my boy with the BEService bypass ;^) )
number two, I did used to cheat, and I do not anymore. I've stopped cheating a long time ago.

This thread isn't just about your past cheating history. I just added it as more evidence to the pile. I reviewed one of your demos on wl and after only a few minutes it's clear you cheat in wl too bud. Re-read the OP.
(May 15 2019, 02:01 AM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(May 15 2019, 01:58 AM)W1red Wrote: Ok, for one, the game ban is from Aimbot and ESP for PUBG. (Shout out to my boy with the BEService bypass ;^) )

This thread isn't just about your past cheating history. I just added it as more evidence to the pile. I reviewed one of your demos on wl and after only a few minutes it's clear you cheat in wl too bud. Re-read the OP.

ok, Idk if you're just slow or what, but, I've been playing CS eons longer than you. I literally grew up on an AOL 9.0 disc. Please don't @ me.
(May 15 2019, 02:04 AM)W1red Wrote:

ok, Idk if you're just slow or what, but, I've been playing CS eons longer than you. I literally grew up on an AOL 9.0 disc. Please don't @ me.

This isn't relevant nor is it going to save you.

In other news I made a quick video showcasing the above demo. I go on to explain how we can prove that he is cheating in the demo for admins that maybe haven't played around with cs cheats before.

tl;dr: He presses his aimkey, it sets his view angles that get sent to the server to the position of jersey's chest, it fires, kills jersey, and then after jersey is killed his view angles that get sent to the server default back to the view angles on his client which never moved. His crosshair on his screen never changes position. Hopefully you understand now if you didn't before.
(May 15 2019, 03:44 AM)ЯЭy Wrote:
(May 15 2019, 02:04 AM)W1red Wrote:

This isn't relevant nor is it going to save you.

In other news I made a quick video showcasing the above demo. I go on to explain how we can prove that he is cheating in the demo for admins that maybe haven't played around with cs cheats before.

tl;dr: He presses his aimkey, it sets his view angles that get sent to the server to the position of jersey's chest, it fires, kills jersey, and then after jersey is killed his view angles that get sent to the server default back to the view angles on his client which never moved. His crosshair on his screen never changes position. Hopefully you understand now if you didn't before.
For starters, silent-aim doesn't aim back at the original position of the player after they've been killed. I wouldn't be locking onto anything (including the original position of the dead player) at all if I were to use silent-aim. I like and can appreciate that you took the time to show your evidence. However, there would be no functioning aim-key if silent-aim were to be enabled, as there would be no point for it. The whole point of,"silent-aim", is that you don't have to aim, by your definition of it. Also, what is your tick-rate on launch of hl2.exe, what tick-rate are you viewing the demo in, and what is the tick-rate of the demo itself? All of that is pretty crucial information when trying to determine whether someone is cheating or not, correct? Nice attempt though.
(P.S. please don't copy and paste a C++ segment if you don't know anything about it. I could tell when you had to correct what you typed in the source-file post-recording with on-screen text.)
I went out of my way to make another quick video to prove this post wrong. This time I'm killing bots using silent aim and then I show what the exact same kills look like in a demo. It's in csgo since I can't be bothered to download visual studio and paste some css garbage together for your ass. It's exactly the same, however smoother since csgo demos are higher tick.

As you can see in the first half, my crosshair never moves on my screen as I kill the bots. Then, when we see the demo footage there is a quick flick to the bots as they are killed, and then my crosshair flicks back to the original position. This is exactly like the demo footage from the wl pug that I showed above.

I don't know why you're still trying.
Yikes...
For those of you uneducated in the topic, here is a video that shows what silent-aim looks like.

(May 15 2019, 08:48 AM)W1red Wrote: Yikes...
For those of you uneducated in the topic, here is a video that shows what silent-aim looks like.

That video only shows the perspective of the cheater, not the perspective of both the cheater and other players on the server (or demo, same thing lower tick) like my video. This proves nothing seeing as we're judging a demo here.

It's clear that all of your replies are baseless and wrong, so I'm going to stop replying and let the admins deal you your fate. Cya.
(May 15 2019, 08:52 AM)ЯЭy Wrote: That video only shows the perspective of the cheater, not the perspective of both the cheater and other players on the server (or demo, same thing slightly lower tick) like my video. This proves nothing seeing as we're judging a demo here.

It's clear that all of your replies are baseless and wrong, so I'm going to stop replying and let the admins deal you your fate. Cya.

[Image: b54dlpF.png]
[Image: iz92DTo.gif]