Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting kicked from pug for no reason
(Jun 22 2019, 07:52 PM)Meow Wrote: Ok so, it happend today.I was playing a pug that wasnt going to well and 3 team mates decided to ignore me so i subbed out.i stayed in spec but went to take a shower.
Got backed i was kicked from the pug by votekick for no reason.Iwaited the 5 min and got back in and auto subbed me in ct and they kicked me again.Pretty sure i got banned 24 hours because of it.Can someone please unban me and like do something about the players who kicked me for no reason.
Players in pug :
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
its just not ur day bruh(subbed out before kicking)
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
edit : got kicked a 3rd time aswell.
Can you provide the pug link as well next time you appeal.
(Jun 29 2019, 06:53 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Jun 22 2019, 07:52 PM)Meow Wrote: Ok so, it happend today.I was playing a pug that wasnt going to well and 3 team mates decided to ignore me so i subbed out.i stayed in spec but went to take a shower.
Got backed i was kicked from the pug by votekick for no reason.Iwaited the 5 min and got back in and auto subbed me in ct and they kicked wme again.Pretty sure i got banned 24 hours because of it.Can someone please unban me and like do something about the players who kicked me for no reason.
Players in pug :w
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO. You bait worse than ksirb and smiley, I bet you're uglier than them too. yikes!
WAIT DID THIS FAT FUCK JUST SNEAK DISS SMILEY AND I IN A FORUM POST. WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
HAHAHAHHA
P.S HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAT ROLLS SMELL TAKE A SHOWER
[-] The following 1 user Likes ksirb_o's post:
   Meow
Too much sauce
(Jul 11 2019, 09:19 AM)Crusader2806 Wrote:
Got backed i was kicked from the pug by votekick for no reason.Iwaited the 5 min and got back in and auto subbed me in ct and they kicked me again.Pretty sure i got banned 24 hours because of it.Can someone please unban me and like do something about the players who kicked me for no reason.
Players in pug :
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
Can you provide the pug link as well next time you appeal.

theres rly no point in even adding that link cuz wl admins dont usualy do anything anyways
(Jul 10 2019, 11:05 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote: Flame on flamers, the thread has been moved since it turned pretty toxic.

Ps hi queen.

this post is like wl servers.
kobe being toxic as usual