Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getting kicked from pug for no reason
Ok so, it happend today.I was playing a pug that wasnt going to well and 3 team mates decided to ignore me so i subbed out.i stayed in spec but went to take a shower.
Got backed i was kicked from the pug by votekick for no reason.Iwaited the 5 min and got back in and auto subbed me in ct and they kicked me again.Pretty sure i got banned 24 hours because of it.Can someone please unban me and like do something about the players who kicked me for no reason.
Players in pug :
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
its just not ur day bruh(subbed out before kicking)
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
edit : got kicked a 3rd time aswell.
(Jun 22 2019, 07:52 PM)Meow Wrote: Ok so, it happend today.I was playing a pug that wasnt going to well and 3 team mates decided to ignore me so i subbed out.i stayed in spec but went to take a shower.
Got backed i was kicked from the pug by votekick for no reason.Iwaited the 5 min and got back in and auto subbed me in ct and they kicked me again.Pretty sure i got banned 24 hours because of it.Can someone please unban me and like do something about the players who kicked me for no reason.
Players in pug :
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO. You bait worse than ksirb and smiley, I bet you're uglier than them too. yikes!
That is pretty funny
genuinely, nobody likes playing with you. you've done enough to justify being kicked every pug.
(Jul 02 2019, 12:44 PM)rookoo Wrote: genuinely, nobody likes playing with you. you've done enough to justify being kicked every pug.

Just wondering, who are u?
And please show me some facts about me doing aomethig to get kicked.
(Jun 29 2019, 06:53 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Jun 22 2019, 07:52 PM)Meow Wrote: Ok so, it happend today.I was playing a pug that wasnt going to well and 3 team mates decided to ignore me so i subbed out.i stayed in spec but went to take a shower.
Players in pug :
Terminator #fishy guy
Topshelfsmy
dark temp
infinity
Meow(subbed out)
gh-st
Crocodil
ralphawado
tommy(subbed)
twitch.tv/b3f0r3
butters
kNofel
HAHAHAHAAHHAH!!!

P.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO. You bait worse than ksirb and smiley, I bet you're uglier than them too. yikes!

Dont rly care about ur opinion cuz all u can do is be mad at a kid whos just better than u.
Does ur mommy beat u and u have to release all ur anger out here?
P.S LMAOOOO HAHAHA UR SHIET M8
(Jun 29 2019, 06:59 PM)tardbus Wrote: That is pretty funny
Can u go stick ur hands in some more chlorine?
for all of u, just cuz im younger doesnt mean ill let u bully me.

#Best15yearoldCSSplayer
(Jul 03 2019, 11:27 AM)Meow Wrote: for all of u, just cuz im younger doesnt mean ill let u bully me.

#Best15yearoldCSSplayer
Flame on flamers, the thread has been moved since it turned pretty toxic.

Ps hi queen.