Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unbanned  Cheating Ban Majestic
Good evening,

I was banned by my friend dracO about a year ago for cheating. I would like to first start off by saying I hold nothing against anyone. dracO was always a pretty good player, just sniped mostly. He messages me about a year ago, and he said when I was in spawn afk, I came back and killed an enemy, but I could hear the guy cause at the time I was just minimized. He said he had been watching me for awhile. I had just got a new razor mouse at the time of the ban, and my sensitivity was really high. I am good friends with a lot of guys who play on War Lord. I also have a lot of friends in my community illegal who like to play there. I have many hours in cs 1.6,  css, and cs:go because I love every one of them. I am asking you for a second chance to play on War Lords again, and I promise you shouldn't have any issues with me. I am a pretty laid back guy, just enjoying chillin on cs games on my free time. So if you would give me a second chance on your servers, I have a lot of community friends who would like to get back into css scrims and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. 

Thank you,
Majestic
I Respect my fellow Admins, but at the same time I was very upset after this ban on Majestic. I have spent 5 years on WL playing source (To most players that is not long, I know) and This ban on Majestic stuck with me more than any other ban I have seen or heard about. My opinion on the type of person Majestic has been to me is biased. He is a very cool guy, great team mate and people like playing with him (Not because of his "suspected" cheats), but by how calm and chill he is. As a player I Do Not believe he was hacking/exploiting which eventually led to his perm ban. People calling hacks every game spreads like a disease and Majestic was just got up in the disease storm and people started to believe the hype finding any possible play to say was fishy for a ban. I consider Majestic to be my friend and even after his ban, he stays in touch with me and cares for the war-lords community and asks me how everyone is doing. I think my fellow Admins should give some serious thought to this.

Edit: I also feel that if an admin perm ban's a player, they should have the greater chance for a second review. I am saying this right now if the servers cheat/exploit detection system caught Majestic, then I would not even be touching this forum post.
https://war-lords.net/forum/thread-17848.html Here’s the original ban appeal, considering ham denied it in the past I’m not sure it looks like a positive thing to approve this one, you will have to wait for a root admins judgement on this one. Thank you for your patience as well as being respectful in your appeals as well.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Hamaerox, Majestic
(Jun 24 2019, 06:34 AM)Majestic Wrote: Good evening,

I was banned by my friend dracO about a year ago for cheating. I would like to first start off by saying I hold nothing against anyone. dracO was always a pretty good player, just sniped mostly. He messages me about a year ago, and he said when I was in spawn afk, I came back and killed an enemy, but I could hear the guy cause at the time I was just minimized. He said he had been watching me for awhile. I had just got a new razor mouse at the time of the ban, and my sensitivity was really high. I am good friends with a lot of guys who play on War Lord. I also have a lot of friends in my community illegal who like to play there. I have many hours in cs 1.6,  css, and cs:go because I love every one of them. I am asking you for a second chance to play on War Lords again, and I promise you shouldn't have any issues with me. I am a pretty laid back guy, just enjoying chillin on cs games on my free time. So if you would give me a second chance on your servers, I have a lot of community friends who would like to get back into css scrims and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity. 

Thank you,
Majestic

donate 50$ for one last chance.
Hey
What's up guys. I'm TRA5H. I've been playing on WarLords for maybe a year now. But I've been playing CS 1.6, Counter Strike Source, and Counter Strike Global Offensive for 15 years. I have known Majestic for many years as well. I have never had any suspicions about him cheating, he is a talented and dedicated player. If my opinion counts for anything I feel he should be given a second chance. With all due respect of course.
King Regards,
TRA5H
[-] The following 1 user Likes TRA5HDream's post:
   StabbinRabbit!!
(Jun 24 2019, 06:34 AM)Majestic Wrote: Good evening,

Thank you,
Majestic

So here's the deal...
Thinking back I do indeed remember this ban and reviewing it. Something always kind of stuck with me about your attitude to this ban that didn't quite add up. It was almost if you were really innocent or you were trying really hard because you didn't want to be caught.
So going back:
The original ban has specific points designated to check out on the demo and upon reviewing that demo, at those times, it does indeed look as though you were cheating.

Above is a large reason why the original ban appeal was denied.

SO...... Moving forward.

I went ahead and re-watched the match in question along with 2 hours of other PUG gamplay by you. I spoke with you and had a few words with quite a few other community members. After all this I came to a very clear, abrupt, disturbing and unfortunately embarrassing conclusion..
Both my judgement and decision were incorrect for the original ban appeal.
As such, the original ban has been LIFTED and I would like to extend my deepest apologies to you for the inconvenience I have caused you.

Compliments of War-Lords you now have 2 months of .sub priority,  $8,000/round(Except First), !ak & !m4 on perspective sides and the use of !ab 3 times instead of once.

Thanks for being a member of the community and sticking around Majestic, it personally pains me to realize this happened but makes me happy that it has been corrected and you chose to stick around <3
Again, my apologies

If there's anything I can do to make your playing experience better I would urge you to please reach out with any questions, comments, concerns or critiques.
[-] The following 4 users Like Hamaerox's post:
   CaliSnipe, Crusader, Drago, QueenCrazy
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Well, forgive me aswell <3
[-] The following 2 users Like Drago's post:
   Majestic, QueenCrazy
(Jul 04 2019, 08:05 PM)Hamaerox Wrote:
(Jun 24 2019, 06:34 AM)Majestic Wrote: Good evening,<3

Thank you,
Majestic

So here's the deal...
Thinking back I do indeed remember this ban and reviewing it. Something always kind of stuck with me about your attitude to this ban that didn't quite add up. It was almost if you were really innocent or you were trying really hard because you didn't want to be caught.
So going back:
The original ban has specific points designated to check out on the demo and upon reviewing that demo, at those times, it does indeed look as though you were cheating.

Above is a large reason why the original ban appeal was denied.

SO...... Moving forward.

I went ahead and re-watched the match in question along with 2 hours of other PUG gamplay by you. I spoke with you and had a few words with quite a few other community members. After all this I came to a very clear, abrupt, disturbing and unfortunately embarrassing conclusion..
Both my judgement and decision were incorrect for the original ban appeal.
As such, the original ban has been LIFTED  and I would like to extend my deepest apologies to you for the inconvenience I have caused you.

Compliments of War-Lords you now have 2 months of .sub priority,  $8,000/round(Except First), !ak & !m4 on perspective sides and the use of !ab 3 times instead of once.

Thanks for being a member of the community and sticking around Majestic, it personally pains me to realize this happened but makes me happy that it has been corrected and you chose to stick around <3
Again, my apologies

If there's anything I can do to make your playing experience better I would urge you to please reach out with any questions, comments, concerns or critiques.

<3
(Jul 05 2019, 11:34 AM)Never had a problem with you buddy. <3  Drago Wrote: Well, forgive me aswell <3
[-] The following 1 user Likes Majestic's post:
   CaliSnipe