Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new Battle Field
So hydro says he is going to buy Battle Field Bad company 3, what is your opinion on this game? I liked playing the other battlefield games like 1942. But i want to know if its worth buying?
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
Are you talking about Battlfield 3 or battlefield bad company 3 ? Just to make sure... I was unware that bad company 3 was in the works.
I'm getting BF3, 1942 and BF2 were staples when I gamed and I literally have hundreds of hours in both.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
If Battlefield 3 has vehicles anything like Battlefield 2 had... Its going to be a great game... Just pictures a FPS, with maps larger then you have ever heard of... servers up to 64 people. With every vehicle you could think of.

I'm going to play it. I have high hopes for the game... It’s going to either, be Very VERY good, or Very Good.
My personally opinion on BFBC3 is the same for MW3... Its going to suck... b/c BFBC3 is ultimately trying to crush MW3 and vice versa...  There are like 4 popular games coming out in November (or around) that Im aware of:

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Battlefield Bad Company 3
- Gears of War 3
- Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

I guess i meant bf3 lol sorry for the confusion everyone. xD I just want to keep counter strike fun by playing other games.
[Image: 17619_101.png]

War-Lords.net Wrote:The Liberal Media,

You have received a warning for spamming. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action.

Stop posting pointless spammy posts just to increase your post count. 300 posts in 2 days.

Regards,
The War-Lords.net Team.

[url=http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/530629][img]http://wls.gameme.com
EternalReaper Wrote:My personally opinion on BFBC3 is the same for MW3... Its going to suck... b/c BFBC3 is ultimately trying to crush MW3 and vice versa...  There are like 4 popular games coming out in November (or around) that Im aware of:

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- Battlefield Bad Company 3
- Gears of War 3
- Halo Combat Evolved: Anniversary

I don't know what you’re talking about... I just searched for a Battlefield Bad Company 3... and there’s no such game being made...

This game is not going to replace CSS... Its a game that focuses much more on a larger scale of battle... If you want to be that 1 clutch FPS warrior... CSS is still going to be the game for you.

As for Battlefield 3... Which is completely different then the Bad Company franchise... I am very excited for this game to come out... Don't compare battlefield 3 and battlefield bad company 2 with each other... They are completely different... Battlefield 3, will actually have a wide range of vehicles... the Maps will be larger. and there will be more teamwork coming from individual players then what Bad Company has become. Bad Company was made solely  to compete with call of duty... the maps are smaller, and it focuses on Infantry warfare rather then what Battlefield is all about... Which is vehicles... That doesn’t mean you have to be in a vehicle 24/7... but they are a lot more valuable then what you see in Bad Company...

The system requirements, are one of the reasons why I am converting to a desktop… This game is going to look beautiful, on a computer that can handle it… I like to see more games nowadays cater to those who actually build up their desktops and love to see the eye candy… Crysis 2 was a complete disappointment to me, in this regard. Too many console ports / and caters nowadays… I’m fine with sharing games with the console folk… as long as we have our Better graphic settings, that consoles nowadays can obviously not compete with.
my poor laptop will definitely not be able to play any of the newer games lol.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
You keep sending me naked pictures... Ill keep sending donations.  Wink

You'll have a desktop in no time!
lol, the minimum requirements for ArmA 3 compared to BF3 is insane. ArmA 3 can definitely only be played on a desktop.

Rabbit Wrote:You keep sending me naked pictures... Ill keep sending donations.  Wink

You'll have a desktop in no time!
definite pervert o.o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol