Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Banned for walling
Game name : Steroid
Steam ID       : STEAM_0:1:96957719
                Hello admin, I'm playing pug since 2015 and I never wall. Crusader banned me for walling and I don't know in which map he saw me walling. I request you to lift my.You can check all my previous pugs and I'm ready to prove that I don't wall. When I asked Crusader, he gave the pug link

https://war-lords.net/pugs/75845
[Image: 76561198154181167.png][Image: AddFriend.png]
I'm not surprised by this ban. There's a couple of so-so fishy incidences which can be explained away, but there's one incident where you push B main which was very fishy.

There's no good explanation for the behavior exhibited in the B push. I checked several PUGs to see whether it was normal behavior for you and determined it's impossible to say. You rarely push B main (even while playing CT) and prefer to rotate through CT spawn. My gameplay is largely the opposite because I'll push B main quite regularly or at least quick peek it before rotating through Jail or CT spawn (in case it's a fake and people are lurking B main, and I'm usually fast enough to where the usual T spawn awper can't get me Tongue).

Thus, I'm giving benefit of doubt and unbanning because the ban largely hinges on that incident.
[-] The following 1 user Likes M. Bison's post:
   steroid
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
First of all I would like to thank Bison for reviewing my appeal too early. I agree with you Bison. When I watched the demo, I too felt fishy. but, the fact is it was a co-incidence. In-fact if I were a Waller who was clever enough to act as a normal player for a long time(you can check my other pugs too. not only this map) that too in a server where it has active admins, I would have never played that move to kill him (that too for 1 frag) as it can easily get me into the suspect list. It was just a co-incidence.
Anyways thank You Bison for understanding me.
dont wall again in these servers
(Jul 15 2019, 07:47 PM)l0g Wrote: dont wall again in these servers

If you think I wall, check all my pugs and if you feel I wall, You can review your decision. That round was a co-incidence...