Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban!
Hello everyone,
I never think that I'm going ever to write an appeal on this server but here I'm. Let's do it. I was playing here a long time ago just few times. But I'm back and being play more then usually. I really start like this community and peoples are like me as well as I'm. I got banned for no reason that maybe I was playing sometimes stupid yeah I agree with that. The name of who I got banned from "KOBE". He was telling me that I'm walling or something but I never did. When he said that I was trying to walling making fun on him and then when I joined to play warmed up. He was saying that " I just have a fun with you and you'll get banned soon" I was like for what? what reason ? Also I say that you can check my computer for any hacks he denied.  I don't really wanna say it about this guy but he was playing suspicious. Yeah it's was for sure every rounds I got killed behind from him. He probably knows where I'm. If I would be in your place Bison I did check on this guy "KOBE". You can ask anyone on this server that KOBE might walling so badly. I never meet you Bison on server but once I will. I would be really glad to talk with you about it. Thank you for your time and understanding!

This ban will not be removed. You appear to have began cheating in January. The material I reviewed had you reacting to people who were completely immersed in smoke (without benefit of crosshair radar bug or sound). The behavior exhibited would require at minimum abuse of the ambient occlusion bug (which is also a perm ban), however, several other suspicious incidents strongly suggest use of wall hack or some form of ESP.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol