Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ban appeal
(Mar 26 2020, 02:53 AM)Falco Wrote: I was in both of the pugs and this guy confuses the shit out of me. His nades are honest to god worse than shan's which isn't a good start. I have no problem believing there are plenty of pubstars out there with amazing aim but why are your movement & flashes so god damn awful? To me it would be the equivalent of a basketball player with a Curry-like shot who can't defend, run, dribble, or do literally anything else. His deagle shots are INSANE, I'm talking better than ghoul good, and yet for some reason a basic cat flash on Tuscan is somehow too difficult, it just doesn't add up.

For the game on cache you literally just parked your ass at forklift and never changed your spot for the entire duration of the half. Anyone with aim as good as yours shouldn't be stupid enough to play literally the same spot for 15 rounds in a row, that's ridiculous. It's almost as if your aim is fake and you're not that experienced at all! And yes, as Ben said, his headshot and accuracy %s are fucking ridiculous, that was the real nail in the coffin for me.

I can't say 100% that you cheat but everything is extremely fishy and just doesn't add up.

You cant say 100%, but I can say 100% he cheated in the pugs. Hes not getting unbanned