Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesse Recession Stream
Introducing...

Jesse Recession Stream!

It's stylized as Jesse Recession Stream. I'm fully aware that it should be Jesse's Recession Stream.

The virus has be temporarily out of work. But just like everyone already knows... temporarily isn't gonna be 1 week, or even 2 weeks. Maybe it'll be 2 weeks? I mean, something crazy going around that lasted, idk, 2 days, yeah, that would have been nice. But 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, all of that is just too, too, toooooo long.

Anyway, I'll be streaming on Twitch. I'm still trying to figure out how I will wanted to do donations and all that stuff.

I have some ideas:

Marathon pugging- play US pugs, then play on the Asia pugs, then the US pugs, and so forth. I mean, that right there is already like 30 hours straight of playing on pugs. I think that will be a good idea to make a ton of cash. I'll go around and get people to agree to donate x amount of I am able to successfully do x amount of hours.

And at that point, it won't even need to be CS:S. I would much rather stream Quake duels but I am terrible at dueling. Freeze Tag and Clan Arena are both fun, and I plan on streaming those a bunch too, but from what I see on Twitch CS (CSGO, specifically) gets a ton of traffic.

Would Source be too dated to do this for side money before I'm able to go back to work?

Does anyone know anything about how taxes for 2021 would work? Am I an IC/would I need a 1099?
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
Also I'll play Tetris (professionally). And some Roller Coaster Tycoon... casually ofc lmao. And more, but these will be the main ones.
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
I get that this is a video game forum, and you pricks are mostly all immature anyway, but i am also thinking about doing some sort of cam tease thing as well for side cash.