Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Petition to remove KOBE's admin
petition to revoke KOBE'S admin. the guy is an admin abuser and toxic as well. he should not be an admin as he is mentally unfit for the position. trying to let the real wL admins know about this shitbag so that we can make wL a better place for all. all in favor. thank you
I agree completely he is a power hungry admin and just a shitty person in general. Please WL admins take a stand against this tyrannical admin.
(Mar 30 2020, 10:41 PM)l0g Wrote: petition to revoke KOBE'S admin. the guy is an admin abuser and toxic as well. he should not be an admin as he is mentally unfit for the position. trying to let the real wL admins know about this shitbag so that we can make wL a better place for all. all in favor. thank you

Smile
Unfortunately at this time, there's no "petitions section" on the forum to remove an admin, however, as i hear a vote was taken because you're trolling with the captains/picking maps that blatantly people don't like and don't want to play. I understand you have a right to choose your map, I've talked to kobe about throwing up a vote to go back to warm up, however if you get captain again pick a map and you start trolling it, and or leave after you've picked the map(don't play the full pug) I've given kobe permission to ban you for 3 days. You were previously banned by kobe as to where I extended the ban for a month. So as your request, he will not be losing admin, and he's also not abusing his admin.