Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Deletion of lvls and xp on css warcraft server
Hello,

I have had a problem with the warcraft css server........ My character information has been deleted 3 times since I have been playing your warcraft server on css. I would like any admin or person connected to War-Lords to help me........... This has been extremley frustrating. I have had a lvl 17 human, a lvl 11 or 12 human, and the most recent deletion was a lvl 14 undead scourge, a lvl 8 human, and a lvl 8 night elf...........Again this has been extremley frustrating, I would appreciate any help!

Sincerly,

Dingle
Well just recently we switched War3Mods( The new css update broke the old mod). that could be the reason idk you would have to ask Matt, he specliazes in that server Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Thank you for the help sir =)!
Hi dinglberry,

Are you also loosing your GameME stats? How often is this happening?
Yes I am....(gameME= character lvls?)...... And it has happened 3 different times.......All of these being within 2 weeks im sure, maybe a lil longer....
the gameME stats are the points you get, like when it says you got 5 points for killing someone. The levels are completely different Tongue
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Well, both of them are getting deleted........ so I guess that makes me even more frustrated lol.........ummmmm ye if u all could credit or do soemthing....cause frankly, I'm tired of lvling and getting points for them just to get erased.....
RESOLVED

There's not much which can be done. The skills got reset a few times due to us switching to a different War3Mod plugins. The old one caused crashes due to the steam updates.

-CLOSED-
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol