Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue  REMOVE THE NON COMPETITVE MAPS FROM PUGS PLIS
TRAIN IS BAD AND OTHER PLS REMOVED THEM Angry Angry Angry
But really though don't have those bad maps.
train is a good map, there are much worse maps such as prodigy which need to be removed
Title : "REMOVE THE NON COMPETITVE MAPS FROM PUGS PLIS"

Starts by mentionning train (and only mentions it), which is/was a competitive map on source (1.6 and go) for most if not all season on esea, esl, cal and cevo and dates from way before source (December 23rd 1999 to be precise).

You are funny

--------

In my opinion, these would have to go way before train :

de_cpl_fire (if not gone already)
de_cbble (if not gone already)
de_villa (Pub map, that 99.9% of players don't know how to play or make calls, with long rotates)
de_losttemple_pro (Copy paste)
de_prodigy (Extremely stupidly ct sided map, only 2 chokes points that are easy to defend, to control the whole map)
de_piranesi (A map where 1 spots controls nearly everything, a map that 99.9% of players dont know how to play so that spot is open 24/7)
de_tides
de_rush_v2
de_lite_rc2
de_ballast_rc2
de_cevo_hazard (you can count the number of players on wL that knows how to play it on two hands, including retired ones)
de_cpl_mill (mainly because tuscan is vastly superior and playing the same map twice in a row or 3 times out of 5 gets boring fast)

Other reasons that most of these maps should be discarded before train :

- Trolls will pick these maps in a row to kill pugs.
- Prone to stack (someone 14 rws that dont know how to play it, will most likely do much worse then a 14 rws that does know how to play it).
- The amount of people leaving because of the map choice, or having no fun playing these
- New players are even more likely f****d when these are picked and might not even play again on (wL).
- There was similar maps that were taken off before for similar reasons (inferno_pro, aztec, chateau).
Remove prodigy without question
Probably tides too even though I enjoy the turtles
Same goes for piranesi

There's not a large enough player base atm to remove all pub maps and have everyone playing the 6 or so default comp maps

If anything map one of the servers troll maps and another strictly comp maps

Just my two cents
Then what the fuck is reckless going to pick if all we have are the whored out maps.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   Ben-
keep piranesi
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
To be honest i'd rather have Prodigy than a map like Tides in the map pool

Tides was not meant for comp at all