Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheater - Jimmy - Aim Assist - Walls
Exclamation
Welcome and Congratulations!
-
To the New* Admin Team orientation! here at Warlords!

You must tick all 3 to qualify!
 cheater []
 ddoser []
 disgraced community member []

Angel  Trust me! It's not worth it! Shatter this illusion! WL deserves better!!! Become SOURCE UTOPIA!  Angel 
quite the regrettable action from the WL community! false cheating convictions, unjustified permas, from certifiably despicable users () ! 

jimmy is a legitverified, CS Freak - a decade of cred to reflect. if this ban stands, as does the deathknell of this community. (sad!)

to the actual freaks and scriptkids of WL gooning to this thread:

u reject what you do not understand! because it makes u feel small, weak even . .
u would rather believe in some other reality. ...even if an illusion ... so long as it makes u feel bigger... 
go outside!

reflect & grow <3
Oh geez, all these new forum accounts say he's legit, seems like proof enough for me.
(Jun 01 2023, 03:42 AM)tardbus Wrote: Oh geez, all these new forum accounts say he's legit, seems like proof enough for me.

If Jimmy has million number of fans i am one of them. if Jimmy has ten fans i am one of them. if Jimmy have only one fan and that is me. if Jimmy has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth. if world against the Jimmy, i am against the world. i love Jimmy till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of Jimmy.
I get it, you love da cock