Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
Heart
Greetings Everyone

Well this is introductory section. But at any rate, its a pleasure to join this community. Please call me Ricin, or Quill, or whatever you feel comfortable with I don't really mind!  Big Grin Big Grin

I'm Asian, but despite the regional differences I prefer European servers (also mostly cuz my best online friends happen to be all Europeans). 

I tried playing CSGO while it is competitive however it never sat quite right with me. I was introduced to CS with the version 1.6 and I suppose that's the reason why I never got into CSGO? Im not sure. However, I've gotten in CSS but the issue is that there's a clusterfuck of the servers with 16 v 16 going on. 

I hope I can become a part of this community and perhaps join a PUG or two if they're still a thing here. I'd very much like to make new friends. I'm not a picky gamer but I definitely have a crush for Co Op games.
===============================
Battles can only be won by swords or Quills
Don't let your freedoms poison you
We got enough laggy dogeaters on this server thanks though
(May 08 2023, 02:40 PM)tardbus Wrote: We got enough laggy dogeaters on this server thanks though

Yikes. Well rest assured the only time I lag is when my ISP is being weird otherwise I tend to get good ping in EU region as well. Sometimes better than Asian servers.
Battles can only be won by swords or Quills
Don't let your freedoms poison you
But you're confirming you in fact do enjoy the flavors of mutt?