Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  "Racism" PermBan
I've been playing warlords for like 3 almost 4 years now , I've always been a toxic player , so today calisnipes joins the server and starts telling specs if they dont join they will get kicked even though there were like 5 people subbed up already , so i started poking fun at him calling him a shit admin and telling him he needs to kill himself , I called him out for being a useless admin for anything other than telling specs to sub in and said cheaters have blatantly come on the server for the past 2 years and cheated and the admins that were ACTIVELY playing had been doing nothing about it so what would stop me from joining the server myself and using cheats? He then asks me if im admitting to walling and i say no im admitting to stuffing my nuts in ur mouth kill yourself, so then i voted to kick him , and several people followed suit and I guess that hurt the poor old mans ego because he said that if the votekick goes through hes giving all of us a lengthy ban for abusing the plugin , and I said "nigga dont care" , now honestly I STILL DONT CARE , i just find it ironic that when bison was actively playing the server he told me he personally doesnt care if i use the soft a and that i was free to say it until an admin asks me to stop and when they ask me to stop then i should stop , calisnipes did not ask me to stop saying anything before i recieved the perm ban , I dont see how me , a young black male can get a perm ban for saying "nigga" but when a white man joins the server and says the hard R he only gets a 1 day ban only 30 minutes after he perm bans me ? just seems a little targeted , I can tell i hurt his poor fragile ego , and i really only came here to talk shit and call out the hypocrisy of the ban . 40 year old man still getting his ego hurt over someone talking shit to him in a 20 year old video game , thats really sad.
you still should kill yourself though
Calisnipe went suit and banned 3 other players as well for defending people and telling him how he was a terrible admin. The server was better off without him at all we were playing and having fun for months to years and yet he joins and takes his anger out on the little bit of playerbase that warlords still has by banning 4 people. This man can't seem to control himself and joined and ruined the fun for other we played 2 games before this and had no problems at all I see a problem here that is ripe for the picking. Remove this retard as an admin and follow it out with stabbin as well he was pointed towards jimmy as cheating for over 6 months and told us he was retired and take it to the forums nobody gives a shit about the rules other then when people are cheating we are there to have fun with what little people we have left
honestly just give up and uninstall source already and don't comeback.
(Jul 17 2023, 03:01 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote: I've been playing warlords for like 3 almost 4 years now , I've always been a toxic player , so today calisnipes joins the server and starts telling specs if they dont join they will get kicked even though there were like 5 people subbed up already , so i started poking fun at him calling him a shit admin and telling him he needs to kill himself , I called him out for being a useless admin for anything other than telling specs to sub in and said cheaters have blatantly come on the server for the past 2 years and cheated and the admins that were ACTIVELY playing had been doing nothing about it so what would stop me from joining the server myself and using cheats? He then asks me if im admitting to walling and i say no im admitting to stuffing my nuts in ur mouth kill yourself, so then i voted to kick him , and several people followed suit and I guess that hurt the poor old mans ego because he said that if the votekick goes through hes giving all of us a lengthy ban for abusing the plugin , and I said "nigga dont care" , now honestly I STILL DONT CARE , i just find it ironic that when bison was actively playing the server he told me he personally doesnt care if i use the soft a and that i was free to say it until an admin asks me to stop and when they ask me to stop then i should stop , calisnipes did not ask me to stop saying anything before i recieved the perm ban , I dont see how me , a young black male can get a perm ban for saying "nigga" but when a white man joins the server and says the hard R he only gets a 1 day ban only 30 minutes after he perm bans me ? just seems a little targeted , I can tell i hurt his poor fragile ego , and i really only came here to talk shit and call out the hypocrisy of the ban . 40 year old man still getting his ego hurt over someone talking shit to him in a 20 year old video game , thats really sad.

1. ive had complaints on the exact person that was just sitting in spec not subbing.
2. telling someone to kill themself, whether its me or anyone else i'm not going to tolerate that at all.
3. you blatantly said something along the lines of i'll just turn on aimbot and take a ban or something along those lines so of course i asked you again to clarify it, sounds like your problem.
4. I told everyone if the votekick passes that yes, everyone would def recieve a ban, i didn't say lengthy i didn't say how long, but i did indeed say everyone would get a ban for abusing the votekick system.
5. had you of read the rules, racism, isn't tolerated and until bison tells me personally or ham, or any other root admin, we're going to follow the rules.
6. im laughing at the fact of you playing the race card on this, like so hard trying to be politically correct these days.
7. don't worry about the other bans of the other players, they got 1 day bans and well thats also their own fault, but go ahead and enjoy yours.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Denied<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I’ve went ahead and reduced your ban to 7 days.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   FayLawn, Lewis