Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Racism" PermBan
I'm with numnuts on this one.  You hardly ever come in and all of a sudden decide to start strictly inforcing the rules?  I'm guessing there may be some targeted rule enforcement going on there.  You better not come in when Hyper is around.  But you know what, good on you for really making a difference in this world!
[-] The following 3 users Like amdoverclocker's post:
   150DreamTeam, Bleh HEAVYGRINDER `, FayLawn
(Jul 18 2023, 01:26 AM)amdoverclocker Wrote: I'm with numnuts on this one.  You hardly ever come in and all of a sudden decide to start strictly inforcing the rules?  I'm guessing there may be some targeted rule enforcement going on there.  You better not come in when Hyper is around.  But you know what, good on you for really making a difference in this world!

hey man, thanks
(Jul 18 2023, 01:26 AM)amdoverclocker Wrote: I'm with numnuts on this one.  You hardly ever come in and all of a sudden decide to start strictly inforcing the rules?  I'm guessing there may be some targeted rule enforcement going on there.  You better not come in when Hyper is around.  But you know what, good on you for really making a difference in this world!

the suck line appreciates you

Yeah I mean some drunk man coming in calling a black person the n word and monkey lipped gets slipped by lmao. I mean just put it on calisnipes shoulder for finally killing off warlords. No point in coming back if he's just banning off all the high rws players so the 20 rws pugs slip by.
(Jul 18 2023, 01:52 AM)Bleh HEAVYGRINDER ` Wrote:

Yeah I mean some drunk man coming in calling a black person the n word and monkey lipped gets slipped by lmao. I mean just put it on calisnipes shoulder for finally killing off warlords. No point in coming back if he's just banning off all the high rws players so the 20 rws pugs slip by.

I still think it's cute everyone likes putting an "s" at the end of calisnipe, it flatters me that you want there to be more of me <3
(Jul 18 2023, 02:49 AM)CaliSnipe Wrote:

I still think it's cute everyone likes putting an "s" at the end of calisnipe, it flatters me that you want there to be more of me <3

yeah because saying "put it on calisnipe shoulder" sounds like proper English. I'm still wondering why you are putting your effort into this when you said take it to the fourms so someone like bison could respond.

kill yourself
(Jul 18 2023, 04:03 AM)150DreamTeam Wrote:

kill yourself

bro continue on youll be removed from the forums.
(Jul 18 2023, 02:17 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote:

kill yourself

bro ON GOD I DONT CARE
(Jul 18 2023, 02:17 PM)CaliSnipe Wrote:

kill yourself

On god your mom likes my fat wrinkly cock