RCS
Created
2024-04-18 01:47:46
Expires
Permanent
Admin
sparky [STEAM_0:0:58288205]
View Ban
(Apr 26 2024, 08:35 AM)blindsfell Wrote: When I heard the news I confused RCS with SMAC and thought moru was for sure cheating. When I found out the ban was enforced by an admin, who I saw noclipping during pregame the day before, I realized it was probably an admin on a power trip similar to what happened to jimmy.

I've played with Moru for the better part of the past year and cheating would be out of character as she had befriended the majority of our small community. I watched the clips and I saw no evidence that would make me even remotely suspicous.

When I confronted the admin, who I haven't seen since I started playing, he admitted he had it out for moru for reasons other than cheating.

Our community is already small enough. As a fighter for truth and justice after seeing the evidence I feel strongly moru should be unbanned.

the same way you feel about unbanning jimmy? Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dodik's post:
   thecorbittt1
(Apr 28 2024, 01:24 PM)nomisdsgn Wrote: that is some weird ass shooting

feel free to refer back to the demos and recordings i sent on pg5.

(Apr 28 2024, 04:21 AM)sparky Wrote:
(Apr 28 2024, 03:00 AM)CrackerJacks Wrote: Lets be real she isn't hacking lmao, show some proof for the ban at least!

he*

Ive been respectful to you sparky in my replies to you, is that really how you chose to conduct yourself as an admin, even if you don't like people like me, its just unprofessional.
YEAH MRK!

WERE GONNA TELL THE... OH WAIT.
I have played dozens of matches with M4M0RU on CSGO along with a ton of hours of CSS both on Warlords and casual servers; It has never once occurred to me that she has or could have cheated. This ban is very stupid.
You're 5.5rw, that's like half of a functioning brian.

PLEASE MORU, GET SOMEONE WORTH A FUCK TO STAND UP FOR YOU INSTEAD OF THESE BRIANDEAD FUCKING RETARDS
STABBIN, HOW CUM YOU WONT STAND UP AND PUT UP A PROTEST

ALL THAT FLIRTING GONNA BE WORTH FUCKALL IF YOU DONT DO SOMETHING