Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Woul you please consider removing my ban?
Hi,

I was banned on the 16th and play under the nicks Mr Sniff It!, The Noob, fucking asshole who hates cheating t's.

I as sick n tired of the cheating assholes who use aimbot and hax so i made the mistake of using one to get revenge but was banned. sorry for being stupid to use one to get back hen i shud just accept it happens and and is rife until valve sumho finds a way to put an end to it once and for all. i love warlords and have played here for quite a while now getting to know the good dudes. would you please consider unbanning me and in future i pledge not to use one again if i lose my head over killin haxers knoing the admins will eventually get rnd to kicking and banning anyway.

I usually play on the 24/7 dust deathmatch because the actions fast furious fun and most of all competitive. Big Grin

I'd just like to add that a p90 and crouch shooting charging tends to ork to thro the reaction times off enuff hehe
thankx
Mr Sniff It!

------ Merged June 18, 2011 ------

my steam id is steam_0:0:1163160805 ip at the time was 203.173.215.50 i've never had previous bans or even votebans because i dnt hax normally just this one time i got fukd off and lost it.

6/16/11 06:27 admin was good old barcode who i talk to occasionally and is a great dude. if i'm not unbanned ill understand. may css long live past all other multiplayer games as it has since 2001 Big Grin
That was a silly thing to do, very silly.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
yes it was omg! bison! haha weve chatted before seen u checking and admining your servers. im sorry i did it and understand if you guys don't end up unbanning due my usuage of one like i did. but im not gna bs warlords too much respect. yes i did use the multihack that game but i dnt use them at all usually.

i just hate haxers ith avengance and ending up using one 4 paybaks bloody stupid. Sad

i apologize M. Bison.
Ryan
Why people like me don't even have hacks downloaded, I don't even know how to use them, and other just say :

- "oh I thought i would just get revenge, and turned hacks on"

Need to realize that it takes some big step to get even involved in all this shit that we call hacks...
Thankx for the replies guys. I understand dude that's fair. i am sorry for that didnt realise been banned before? never had that message come up or nething i mean when connecting only now says it hen try connect to ne warlords. i shouldnt have retaliated by using one but the proper channels like u guys for example. informing etc.

we hada serial aimbotter beteen 14th-16th and e all did votebans taking 2 to type in to kik it off but seemed to say 30 minutes or sumthing. then theyd come bak in every no and again to kill our gameplay. couldnt understand hy someone wanted to hax on a god dam deathmatch server! respawning etc. pissed me off. sorry.
RESOLVED

Indeed, a very irrational thing to do.  :Smile

I have decided that you will stay banned for another week. Hopefully you will have learned your lesson after that Tongue

-CLOSED-
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]