Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Bonehead
Hey guys I am not sure if i have played your servers B4 but I keep running into this problem where the server auto bans me for no reason and I get a msg saying you have been banned by the server, plz go to blah blah blah to do more.. well at first i was like WTF who cares .. next server. But as it seems this is happening more and more. I am not a hacker AT ALL!! so i don't care if you guys unban me or not, I really just want to know if you can check a log or something to let me know why i am banned as to prevent this from continuing.

thank you in advance , BoneHead™
We need some information to identify you if we are going to help you. Please read the Protest section Guidelines
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
STEAM_0:0:16296180

There ya go boss
you were bannned almost 2 months ago by Root Administrator M. Bison.   o.o I'll tell him about this protest.
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
really??? lol I just went in your server last night and it let me in than bam i got banned for no reason i didnt even get to join a team..

well any ways thank you for your help I will check back soon.
I remember your name, from somewhere, bonehead... Im 100% sure, maybe I was watching you.
ACCEPTED

fair enough, your ban wasn't marked by me. this means you were suspicious and thus banned until you decided to make a protest. this took you long enough :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I think you guys are missing the point.. I am not trying to get unbanned i really dont care.
I just want to know why i am getting banned from servers b4 I can even play on them.

on a good note thank you for your fast replys.
Bonehead™ Wrote:I just want to know why i am getting banned from servers b4 I can even play on them.
You did play on them so I'm not sure why you're insisting you didn't. You played on #3 Snipers for over 30 minutes and then was banned by an admin for supposed "Speed Hacking" which had a duration of 1 hour. I reviewed the ban and saw suspicious elements and re-banned you permanently.

I'm sorry to say, but, typically only hackers blatantly lie like this. I'm almost urged to ban you again simply due to this.

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/137234

http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/138398
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison Wrote:
Bonehead™ Wrote:I just want to know why i am getting banned from servers b4 I can even play on them.
You did play on them so I'm not sure why you're insisting you didn't. You played on #3 Snipers for over 30 minutes and then was banned by an admin for supposed "Speed Hacking" which had a duration of 1 hour. I reviewed the ban and saw suspicious elements and re-banned you permanently.

I'm sorry to say, but, typically only hackers blatantly lie like this. I'm almost urged to ban you again simply due to this.

LOL your a FUCKING ID10T I dont hack nore have i ever,,, I remember you server now that you mention it.
I was banned twice on two accounts doing the same thing I was bhopping and when i reached a certain speed the server auto banned me.
for speed hacking hahhah your server is shit and you are an id10T.